ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, if it was this hard to get the Oxford Tans, I don't even want to imagine the pandemonium when the Coke Whites drop. 
nerd.gif

Cooked on UK Restock have to call tomorrow to have them edit the shipping address. I used PayPal now my order says it's being packed.

Now that the thread cooled off a bit, does anyone's 350s have flaws? The suede side panel on one side of my moonrocks has this giant curve before it hits the midsole. I purchased them from Barneys so I'm 99% sure they're legit, unless one of the employees was buying fakes and switching them.

Look for the dip in the front of the shoe at the top of where the tongue is. As long as it has that, and the boost on the bottom isn't mirrored you should be good to go on those. The high grade reps for the TB 750s don't have the front dip yet because they're based off the 6th batch of light grey 750 reps so you'll be good to go if you see the dip I imagine.
what does "mirrored boost" mean? any examples of what that should/shouldnt look like?

How you got through from that crappy site, bot?
only used a simply atc chrome crx bot to cart which it carted right away. then i checked out manually.. took me a while just to get onto the product page. then took me about 30 min to check out. used mobile links to check out tho. regular website wouldnt work for me

only used a simply atc chrome crx bot to cart which it carted right away. then i checked out manually.. took me a while just to get onto the product page. then took me about 30 min to check out. used mobile links to check out tho. regular website wouldnt work for me

Ok cool

i respect what sneakerboy did

it would be cool if more sites restocked bot orders and stores were forced to show proof of raffle winners per # of shoes they get in stock or some type of trend amongst who is actually winning and who's just backdooring everything 

I've never seen a sneaker where so many people want a pair , attempted to cop a pair , and it seems like nobody you know at all copped , but then you see someone with 5-10 pair on release date as if it was just a walk in the park . i know a female that had 10 raffle tickets and didn't win one pair . like g thats ridiculous . even if this was a limited jb release , she probably would've won at least 1 . this is why the resell value continues to climb , even tho we've had plenty of releases at this point . its virtually impossible for an average buyer with a 9-5 to come up .

we see this happen every release . people get hype and then get let down . of course thats gonna happen , but i don't think its the websites fault or the number released thats necessarily the problem . its the fact they haven't come up with anything to combat bots and there only being like 2 people winning raffles , yet all we see is reposted images on ig promoting these shoes stores that typically have nothing really going on and need the free promo 

an nt bot for people that you know are honestly trying to cop and willing to pay a fee would be cool to see happen . its the only way anybody that doesn't know how to backdoor or just lurk would ever have a chance at coming up . just my 2 cent ...

i would bet that a majority of those likes are the raffle posts.

adidas has no momentum. majority of the people only care about the yeezy's and then they don't buy anything else.

yeezy's would be selling no matter who was manufacturing the shoes. does that mean they have momentum? nope.
There are raffles for nike and jb sneakers too
wink.gif

adidas does have momentum thats undeniable... just look at their last quarterly report (here) ... double digit growth (china was up HUGE)

not saying the two companies are on the same scale or size... Nike is a huge company (blue chip - slow and steady) think of Adidas as a small cap ( double digit growth,,small and nimble) ......  

adidas has momentum 

When these two companies compete, its good for us, the consumer
nthat.gif
 .... If Kanye stayed with Nike, I doubt they would have given him the freedom to put out nearly 10 pairs of shoes in one year 

Now that the thread cooled off a bit, does anyone's 350s have flaws? The suede side panel on one side of my moonrocks has this giant curve before it hits the midsole. I purchased them from Barneys so I'm 99% sure they're legit, unless one of the employees was buying fakes and switching them.

Pics?

Can you PM me the service you used? I can't take an L. I've been up for 38 hours and haven't copped. Literally going crazy. I have to cop on Okini

what does "mirrored boost" mean? any examples of what that should/shouldnt look like?
Essentially if you look at the bottom of the shoes side by side and look at the ultra boost material that protrudes through the sole, the layout of the material will have the same pattern on both sides except flipped.

Seems to me the thirst is getting bigger and bigger every drop.

Trying to cop online is getting harder and harder, it was hard but it seems like servers are destroyed more and more.

I guess those that failed in the previous drops are still trying and snowballed with newer people trying to get a pair.

So even though the quantity may or may not be higher, the demand is snowballing.

After seeing what some of you went through in terms of bots/coding, you guys have one less person to contend with on yeezys....however i will tune in to laugh at the madness that ensues every release.....congrats to team manual....copping manually on this type of release is epic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom