ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shoot id like some help too but I know that ain't coming from anyone on here :nerd:...

Missed on two bot services now, any suggestions on the next one to try?

PB's demand more money?

I have a trade deal set up but dude wants $200 on top for my Tans.

Fair or keep looking for a straight trade?

First 350 i cop. i never pay resell so i dont know the market rates.

i respect what sneakerboy did

it would be cool if more sites restocked bot orders and stores were forced to show proof of raffle winners per # of shoes they get in stock or some type of trend amongst who is actually winning and who's just backdooring everything 

I've never seen a sneaker where so many people want a pair , attempted to cop a pair , and it seems like nobody you know at all copped , but then you see someone with 5-10 pair on release date as if it was just a walk in the park . i know a female that had 10 raffle tickets and didn't win one pair . like g thats ridiculous . even if this was a limited jb release , she probably would've won at least 1 . this is why the resell value continues to climb , even tho we've had plenty of releases at this point . its virtually impossible for an average buyer with a 9-5 to come up .

we see this happen every release . people get hype and then get let down . of course thats gonna happen , but i don't think its the websites fault or the number released thats necessarily the problem . its the fact they haven't come up with anything to combat bots and there only being like 2 people winning raffles , yet all we see is reposted images on ig promoting these shoes stores that typically have nothing really going on and need the free promo 

an nt bot for people that you know are honestly trying to cop and willing to pay a fee would be cool to see happen . its the only way anybody that doesn't know how to backdoor or just lurk would ever have a chance at coming up . just my 2 cent ...

Psny did the same for the Jordans, they cancel the release because of bot activity and re releasing the next two days, glad I copped with easy. That what those big chains companies should do, they only making the bots win

There are raffles for nike and jb sneakers too :wink:

adidas does have momentum thats undeniable... just look at their last quarterly report (here) ... double digit growth (china was up HUGE)

not saying the two companies are on the same scale or size... Nike is a huge company (blue chip - slow and steady) think of Adidas as a small cap ( double digit growth,,small and nimble) ......  

adidas has momentum 

When these two companies compete, its good for us, the consumer :nthat:  .... If Kanye stayed with Nike, I doubt they would have given him the freedom to put out nearly 10 pairs of shoes in one year 
nike underestimated him and thats the reason i pull for him

i would bet that a majority of those likes are the raffle posts.

adidas has no momentum. majority of the people only care about the yeezy's and then they don't buy anything else.

yeezy's would be selling no matter who was manufacturing the shoes. does that mean they have momentum? nope.

I'm the majority, I admit it. I own a pair of Stan smiths I copped at the outlet. Have no boosts yet, although my golf pro at the restaurant I run has been bugging me for 3 years to get on the boost train, says he can get them for me at cost, so I'm gonna see about those off whites. I'm not a big fan of adidas, never have been, but I'm a Kanye fan. It's the same thing as being a lebron/heat fan. Or lebron/cavs fan. Either way, it doesn't matter where lebron goes, you like him.

Momentum, I diasagree with you. This yeezy contract may cost them a lot, but they're making a lot. They're bringing attention to themselves. More people, like myself are seeing things we like. Like the ultra boosts. Didn't Kanye get caught wearing the whites and they sold out right away. Somebody said it about pac sun the other day keeping links active, and people going to their site and buying something else, that's momentum. If adidas and yeezy really drop 6-? Pairs of kicks in 2016, they've accomplished exactly what they set out to do. Make money and create momentum.

Wow Premier.  That's kinda mean though.  Many people hardly ever use their middle names for anything.  I see how it could happen that people would leave it off by mistake.  I know rules are rules, but dang.  It just seems kinda ..mean.  What do yall think?

At least they seem honest about re-raffling the DQ'd winners.  Overall, I think they are good folks are PremierB.

#randomthoughts

Last edited:
The fakes are insane for these shoes. I can barely tell the difference. Friend sent me some photos and I can't give him a solid legit check.they just keep getting better and better.

Last edited:
Explain?
laugh.gif

FC doing discounts now?
Real owners of the shoes only get a 80% from the selling price and have to wait till their pair is sold.

A small deduction there to nego for immediate deal seems reasonable IMO.

I think he means flight club price minus 20 percent is a decent price

Oh gotcha my bad. So around $880, which is a tad more than id like. I was hoping to snag a pair of around $800 flat.

How do the 350's rank in terms of resale from most to least?

TD
Oxford
PB
Moonrock

?

ok, any red flags or dead giveaways as far as fakes go (TB 750)? this is a CL meet up.

:nerd: :nerd: :nerd:
Look for the dip in the front of the shoe at the top of where the tongue is. As long as it has that, and the boost on the bottom isn't mirrored you should be good to go on those. The high grade reps for the TB 750s don't have the front dip yet because they're based off the 6th batch of light grey 750 reps so you'll be good to go if you see the dip I imagine.

ok, any red flags or dead giveaways as far as fakes go (TB 750)? this is a CL meet up.

:nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Tbh rep TB 750s are damn good

As far as I know the zipper......id have to see both in my hands to go any further

I appreciate both of u taking the time to post that. I just did the meet up. Dude seemed 100% legit and was hella cool. He was even gonna gimme a slight discount, but I just gave him what he asked for. I appreciated that I believed him and he was cool. He gave me his youtube, which is rishi rich or something. I've done this many times and u never know what ur walking into so I always come prepared. :nerd: it's dark out, too. And late? Yea, u already know what that can be about. I've gotten into some wild situations fooling with CL. one time it really almost went left too. And they were 2 deep and I was solo. Anyway, pics when I get home in a few so yall can confirm or deny my triumph or failure. :lol:

but my initial reaction is... wow! The quality... they look amazing in person

i would bet that a majority of those likes are the raffle posts.

adidas has no momentum. majority of the people only care about the yeezy's and then they don't buy anything else.

yeezy's would be selling no matter who was manufacturing the shoes. does that mean they have momentum? nope.

Ultra boosts are selling out too. Lots of people I know have switched over from Nike primarily because of boost technology & comfort

you guys think anyone would trade DS TD 350s plus cash for the black 750s? if so how much cash you think? (i think i saw someone respond to another person asking this but i couldnt find the original question)

you guys think anyone would trade DS TD 350s plus cash for the black 750s? if so how much cash you think? (i think i saw someone respond to another person asking this but i couldnt find the original question)

Just have to find the right person in a trade

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom