ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
What gets me is Adidas wants to put a dent in Nike why not make this accessible. The hype is more anger and frustration. I'm not at all excited for some lows and I'm confident the boots will be limited

What gets me is Adidas wants to put a dent in Nike why not make this accessible. The hype is more anger and frustration. I'm not at all excited for some lows and I'm confident the boots will be limited
nah, this kind of feeling is good. everyone felt this way when the bots first showed up and messed ndc up. any kind of feeling is good. adidas will win from this so much. 

I just know their gonna restock these several times this year man... I'm sure of it. What else Adidas gonna sell honestly. Every 3 months they gonna restock these. That's my gut instinct...

Champs in the DMV still got 800 pairs?
nerd.gif
roll.gif

it was the taxes right??? if you tried to check out through paypal and you just had that 350 for one pair + free shipping, but no taxes, you got that error message in your cart after paypal checkout! at some point there was 21 usd taxes at the adidas checkout, but i could not get to paypal at that point. some minutes later it was sold out with empty cart.

Next weekend these will release to only Consortium accounts and March 26th in Europe?

So there won't be a widespread release for a while...

This was the easiest route.

Unless you know how to manipulate shopify AND check out in less than a second, you're cooked.

Gonna be cart jacking back and forth 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom