ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
My estimate 3 k in nyc, 2.5 k online, 3.5 February 28th making it 9 k selling out. So Ye just stretched the truth

Why is it so hard for brands to appease their paying customers?

They all want the violence to stop, yet they continue to perpetuate the same crap time and time again.

A pre-order, for every hyped shoe, every single time. No more resellers, no more lines, no more violence. People sign up online, pay, then get their shoes.

Why the hell is this so hard for Nike, Adidas, etc.?

QFT

Already got two emails from two of the usual sites stating release next Saturday. Way to many lurkers in here now so I'm not blowing up any spots but im sure the regulars frequent the same sites as myself
he was talking about adidas

i know some flimsy litte euro sites gonna have em online next saturday they gonna crash harder then adidas did

The company rather see the consumer struggle and feen for more than give them what they want. Too much will destroy a brand. Give small pockets now everyone is settled on the lows. Whose to say they make them wide. Maybe 20 k feed the beast

Kanye said the black 750s are coming soon. I like that color way a lot more. Hopefully Adidas gets their site figured out for then. I was filling out my info then boom Adidas training for over an hour then quit.

Euro sites may be no good this release bruh, you see major international players saying, most limited ever or, only one FSR. Yeezy isn't kind to the international scene this release.

Flimsy?? I take it you don't have the best luck on euro. I'll take euro over us sites anyday
Euro sites may be no good this release bruh, you see major international players saying, most limited ever or, only one FSR. Yeezy isn't kind to the international scene this release.
yeah, all of europe and half of US going after 1-2 FSR on a site, have fun with that

i dont know.. everyone was saying how this online release had thousands of pairs to go around and it didn't seem that way.
now people are saying they will be in stores everywhere next saturday? i dont buy it.

Kanye said the black 750s are coming soon. I like that color way a lot more. Hopefully Adidas gets their site figured out for then. I was filling out my info then boom Adidas training for over an hour then quit.

there are no black 750 boost, Ye never said anything about black 750 boost. The interview with Charlmagne regarding a black pair is of the black boost lows that was debut in the fashion show

And this is why kanye will never be able to officially do fashion the way he wants. lanvin or mmm releases are nothing like this. He's too famous so everything will cause a commotion.

I'm just talking out the side of my neck but that's just my two cents.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom