ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wassup Yeezy fam... I had to get off the internet for a bit 
laugh.gif
. That release was insane. 

Any updates?

Probably one the most frustrating tweets I've ever read. Keyword "thrilling," you don't want my money. Fine

i don't agree that he's the most influential person in the sneaker game tho.  there's a guy named Jordan that does ok for himself, every other week

True but jordan could never get people this crazy over a new model and stuff is starting to sit

Seems like some people are getting fed up with these companies tactics

Then don't settle. If you don't like the lows don't buy....would you be getting the lows so you can say you have "yeezys?" Don't be that guy. There are enough of those as it is...

yeah bro

I just wish people wouldn't pay resell. 350 is already a lot for these, you guys have fun paying 1500, it's only worth it at retail to me

Where the stans at? Kanye said don't do it, you must obey him

Gotta love the Adidas tweet 6 hours later lol
F Adidas.  Ya, Im salty I struck out but they handled this thing worst than Nike and I didn't think that would be possible.  Stupid site crashing, errors in payments, and they don't say a word?  Then when they do, they say it was thrilling?  how about sorry that our IT team are a bunch of untrained giraffes and that our hardware is a bunch of toasters connected with fishing line. 

Adidas is reading this thread laughing. All they are saying unto the lows and boots. They got us right they want. Angry wanting more.

Shout @Trek via Kanyetothe fam.....

....SINCE THE SHOES KEEP ****** TRAUMATIZED....
THEY TRYNA COMPROMISE MY YEEZY SIZE
SO I SIZED DOWN THAT WHOLE ****
TRYNA SQUEEZE IN EM, TRYNA MAKE EM FIT

AND I SWEAR TO GOD I HOPE THIS PAGE LOAD, I'M STRESSED
EVEN THOUGH I GOT 8 ****** TABS OPENED LIKE CAR DOORS
SEE PAYPAL LOAD LIKE OH LORD
THEY WANT ME SAVIN' ALL MY MONEY, **** MAKIN ME RAGE
SO I GO EXTRA HARD ON THE CHECK OUT PAGE
RIGHT NOW, I'M POSTING THIS PRAYIN FOR A SIGN
CAUSE THE WEBSITE CRASHIN LIKE MALAYSIA AIRLINE
JUST WAITIN ON THE ************ CONFIRMATION
BUT ADIDAS ******** TALKIN BOUT SOME TRAINING
AND I'M THINKIN BOUT SWITCHIN TO A DIFFERENT BRAND, BUT THATS A DIFFERENT STORY
WE MAD AS ****, BUT ADIDAS GETS ALL THE GLORY OH YES....

I'M WAAAAY DOWN, I FEEL SKRESSED

:rofl: :rofl:

Adidas is reading this thread laughing. All they are saying unto the lows and boots. They got us right they want. Angry wanting more.

Screw Adidas. I had my pair in my cart at 11:57, and for three freakin hours I couldn't get pass the name/address screen.

If I don't get my Boosts, they don't get a single penny from me. I'm not copping Roshe rip offs and Duck boots as a consolation prize.

I'll put that money towards real heat I've wanted instead. Hopefully pissed off customers like myself do the same.

Last edited:
Screw Adidas. I had my pair in my cart at 11:57, and for three freakin hours I couldn't get pass the name/address screen.

If I don't get my Boosts, they don't get a single penny from me. I'm not copping Roshe rip offs and Duck boots as a consolation prize.

I'll put that money towards real heat I've wanted instead. Hopefully pissed off customers like myself do the same.
that salt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom