ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kanye did indeed implicate that a black Yeezy was dropping on the breakfast club. And they were talking about the grey 750s prior to him confirming the blacks fyi.
No offense, but I think you should go back and listen to the interview. They were talking about the 750 Boost and Charlamagne was AT the fashion show and he said he didn't like the 750 Boost, but he liked the black pair (from the show), and the only black pair there was the Boost Lows. Then Ye said, yeah the black pair is gonna come out real soon. 

And the comparison pics are weak at this stage. People have literally been buying the same sneaker in a different color way every Christmas for damn near a whole decade now

Did Kanye just throw on laces, boost and straps on these and called it the Yeezy's?

View media item 1415362
Bruh people have compared them to uggs, supras, you name it. But this is by far the worst and most inaccurate comparison I've seen. Congrats to you for making the most awful one yet, an achievement I previously thought was impossible.

Looks pretty similar to me. They're just jokes.

No offense, but I think you should go back and listen to the interview. They were talking about the 750 Boost and Charlamagne was AT the fashion show and he said he didn't like the 750 Boost, but he liked the black pair (from the show), and the only black pair there was the Boost Lows. Then Ye said, yeah the black pair is gonna come out real soon. 

Good ear, I was under the impression that he didn't like the grey 750 but liked a black version. Kanye gave him kinda the "I don't know if should be talking about this" grin :lol:

not sure whats worse out here

the yeezy "comparisons"

or the "if you reading this ______" memes
the drake pun was funny when there were PM's going around for early links before it got put on blast. 

The comparisons are redundant because a lot of shoes look like one another.

People be like - looks similar just add a zipper, change the laces, make it grey and white, put a strap over it, change the toe box, add an adidas logo to it, and  they look like the new Yeezys. WHAT DO YOU EXPECT they're shoe, every year for decades new models come out. There are bound to be similarities. There is only so much you can do with a sneaker.

On another note people comment on how every Yeezy has a strap, that is true but I kind of like it. It's almost like Kanye's "Calling Card", its been well executed on every Yeezy so far. I don't have a problem with it.

lol at the beanie baby sneaker comparrison

also a MASSIve lmao at some of the reference shoes people said started "the hype" again

look this will never end

it simply just shifts

im an older head on here im 35

i use to be a MASSIVE collector

by the time i was 25 years old i had just over 2500 pairs of shoes yes 2.5K+(DS and worn pairs total)

now a lot of those were doubles even triples of stuff i even had 5 pairs of certain pairs like infared airmax 90's etc...

wanna know what i learned?

whats hyped today

in 5 years 90% of the time loses all its value

and something else gains that hype in its place

delta force mita's use to be like 250 bucks which was considered good back then

i seen a pair DS end a few weeks back for 34 bucks SHIPPED

99-05 jordan drops would collect dust on shelves and hit sale racks on the regular

ironically they are the most valuable jordans today many of which started being remastered

but back then everyone was on deltas forces sb dunks

now its the complete opposite

i mean i wear all brands as im a junkie granted a reformed junkie but still a shoe junkie lol

the runner market has EXPLODED past 3-4 years

the hype shifted over

many would say the runne rhype is dyin down since resell on pairs is not what it once was and im all for it lol

but anyway my point is it will never stop

might cast some shoes in the shade eventually(af1 delta current sb market)

but its shining bright on jordan and KD lebron etc...

being an older guy im thrilled to cop older stuff young dudes dont care for or know existed

i seen k dice dragon af1 sell for 400

when those dropped 1.2K was like a steal price lol

Supply and demand folks. Its the way our culture society and world work here. We want it. They got it. Someone gotta pay. 

Already? The china factories have been closed for the past month so it can't be them. 

I actually haven't seen many replicas going around, but I see A LOT of scams. "$500-$600 any size, Paypal/Venmo/Western Union ready"
I just assume anybody selling em for ridiculously cheap has fake pairs. But could be scams. After seeing that rep video I dunno what to believe anymore.

I just assume anybody selling em for ridiculously cheap has fake pairs. But could be scams. After seeing that rep video I dunno what to believe anymore.
Yeah theres been more scams than anything, those offering $500 with FSR will trick a lot of unsuspecting non sneaker knowledgeable Instagrammers. 

That rep video is most likely a fraud, the guy had legit Footlocker/Champs Yeezy box and the shoe did not look like reps at all. 

True, but adidas still hasnt said yes or no whether they are doing a release on their website or not. Id rather get them from them than another shop but theyre not saying if theyre doing it on their website or not.
they also didn't say anything about a 21st release, but they announced it on the 20th. Just sit tight and wait for Adidas to announce next week's release. 

Last edited:
If theres more pairs in nyc they need to use the app again, otherwise ppl gonna mob the adidas store in soho lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom