ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought the Adidas store in lenox would be getting them but nope they arent. If the app is not required for the 28th I am doomed. If the boutique spots are the only way im takin L2.

I only see WISH getting them so far, and if you know the story of WISH and the Yeezy 2 then you know thats the equivalent to no store at all having them smh.

So how is this any different than Nike's Yeezy releases other than multiple times to waste hours daily on a sneaker that's unobtainable for the masses and being a $100 more. I thought he was supposed to make em available. It's early I know but the story looks the same...

Last edited by a moderator:
like i said adidas is handling this so bad hardly any info from them OFFICIALLY you have people scrounging talking to low level employees looking for answers

Kanye fan since Louis Vuitton Mixtape days..... I have no urge to buy these. $350??!!!!!???!? Ha..

Adidas doesnt have any accts in DFW since Adidas store closed in north park so even with all the stores we have Niketown Villa HOH we dont have one boutique so it doesnt matter how they release them only h-town will get that type of release...probably in a year from now they ll have several different styles that are more GR to hit footlocker or footaction...

Adidas doesnt have any accts in DFW since Adidas store closed in north park so even with all the stores we have Niketown Villa HOH we dont have one boutique so it doesnt matter how they release them only h-town will get that type of release...probably in a year from now they ll have several different styles that are more GR to hit footlocker or footaction...
Houston's not getting these either. Only two potential stores in Texas and neither has confirmed. 

Welp, no Houston release. Just gonna stack my bread and pay resale later
laugh.gif
We don't get squat. Boutiques are like a bad word here, I swear. I like runners more than anything now and I'm best off sticking to the Internet. It's a shame the 4th largest city in America misses out on a lot. Hell, we don't even have a Niketown. WTF, man??? Hopefully it won't be an issue when I move to San Diego. 

Last edited:

We don't get squat. Boutiques are like a bad word here, I swear. I like runners more than anything now and I'm best off sticking to the Internet. It's a shame the 4 largest city in America misses out on a lot. Hell, we don't even have a Niketown. WTF, man??? Hopefully it won't be an issue when I move to San Diego. 
laugh.gif
 We have 1 boutique here and unless you're cool with the staff, you're not getting anything worthwhile.

annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd im out

see you guys in the air mag 2015 chat maybe?

mean.gif
I think one gigantic disappoint is enough for the year, don't wanna get my hopes up for the mags at all because I know I won't wear them (because I see them as a collectible item). 

I think one gigantic disappoint is enough for the year, don't wanna get my hopes up for the mags at all because I know I won't wear them (because I see them as a collectible item). 
i see them as both, one of my favorite movies, but yet one of my favorite looking pair of shoes.

im not a sneakerhead really

but i only look forward to these and the mags

so far it looks like ill be 0/2

i could try to get them in ny, but if it uses that damn confirmed app, i have no hope,, that thing is a bust 

We don't get squat. Boutiques are like a bad word here, I swear. I like runners more than anything now and I'm best off sticking to the Internet. It's a shame the 4 largest city in America misses out on a lot. Hell, we don't even have a Niketown. WTF, man??? Hopefully it won't be an issue when I move to San Diego. 
been saying this for a while. Sometimes I dislike living in Houston for exclusive releases, we get NOTHING!

lol at the beanie baby sneaker comparrison

also a MASSIve lmao at some of the reference shoes people said started "the hype" again

look this will never end

it simply just shifts

im an older head on here im 35

i use to be a MASSIVE collector

by the time i was 25 years old i had just over 2500 pairs of shoes yes 2.5K+(DS and worn pairs total)

now a lot of those were doubles even triples of stuff i even had 5 pairs of certain pairs like infared airmax 90's etc...

wanna know what i learned?

whats hyped today

in 5 years 90% of the time loses all its value

and something else gains that hype in its place

delta force mita's use to be like 250 bucks which was considered good back then

i seen a pair DS end a few weeks back for 34 bucks SHIPPED

99-05 jordan drops would collect dust on shelves and hit sale racks on the regular

ironically they are the most valuable jordans today many of which started being remastered

but back then everyone was on deltas forces sb dunks

now its the complete opposite

i mean i wear all brands as im a junkie granted a reformed junkie but still a shoe junkie lol

the runner market has EXPLODED past 3-4 years

the hype shifted over

many would say the runne rhype is dyin down since resell on pairs is not what it once was and im all for it lol

but anyway my point is it will never stop

might cast some shoes in the shade eventually(af1 delta current sb market)

but its shining bright on jordan and KD lebron etc...

being an older guy im thrilled to cop older stuff young dudes dont care for or know existed

i seen k dice dragon af1 sell for 400

when those dropped 1.2K was like a steal price lol
One word to sum it that and some style trends: CYCLICAL 

Hell, I heard those ugly a55 JNCOS are trying to make a come back. They were ugly when we (37 here) were in HS and still horrible. 

Last edited:

laugh.gif
 We have 1 boutique here and unless you're cool with the staff, you're not getting anything worthwhile.
Good ole Premium. I'll pass lol. 

If I can get mags Adidas and Kanye can shove these shoes up each other's a**es but i only imagine how bogus Nike is gonna release those. they're developing torture methods as we speak

If I can get mags Adidas and Kanye can shove these shoes up each other's a**es but i only imagine how bogus Nike is gonna release those. they're developing torture methods as we speak
Bet you it involved their new app though. 

I only see WISH getting them so far, and if you know the story of WISH and the Yeezy 2 then you know thats the equivalent to no store at all having them smh.

I only messed with them once for the South Beach 8s never again after that so shady!!!

I was thinking the same. 

I'm off work for the next 8 days because of the strike so I need to find out who is selling.

If boutiques are doing the resale game I'll take that L2.

I got the cash, but just refuse to pay anything over $550.

There is another high end shoe I'm looking at and that's their price point

so we will see.  Plus Neiman Marcus and Saks usualy will have shoes on the sales racks around this time of year.

It aint looking to good man I actually thought I would have a chance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom