ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

hope and pray that the 28th those who can't get for retail will be able to do so, including myself.. Can't bring myself to pay 1200 for these.. 

Anyone had an idea on where is it gonna drop at? 
Let me give you some advice. I feel like the best thing to do is to wait until other releases or whatever is coming next and make sure you're able to cook on that.  Wether its those roshes or moon boots.  Then I guess you'll be eligible enough for at least a trade for the boosts if you like them that much.  Truthfully I didn't like the boosts at first but it really did grow on me, and I solely got a pair to help my chances of getting some solars.  

then you're just honestly paying retail instead of really unreasonable resell price.

Last edited:
You've been keeping with this thread, yet you're so clueless.
haha you're right.  I read somewhere where you're more likely to get the right answer when you answer something wrong. I was seeing what would happen if you give a partial answer.
roll.gif

Get used to that look on most pairs you see then because the jeans are just regular 511s from Levis. That's how they look with regular slim fits so yeah lol.
you think people would be wearing raw denims with them with the risk of indigo bleeding?  most of my jeans in my rotation are raw. 

Let me give you some advice. I feel like the best thing to do is to wait until other releases or whatever is coming next and make sure you're able to cook on that.  Wether its those roshes or moon boots.  Then I guess you'll be eligible enough for at least a trade for the boosts if you like them that much.  Truthfully I didn't like the boosts at first but it really did grow on me, and I solely got a pair to help my chances of getting some solars.  

then you're just honestly paying retail instead of really unreasonable resell price.
thats not a bad idea, good luck on trading with the solars though.. seems alot of places that are dropping on the 28th have at most 11 to 12 pairs max.. the price is gonna go up I feel.. Maybe will cop a pair if I can find one around 700-800 bucks range.. 

Adidas needs to tell us something. The lows, other possible cw's, the clothing line. I mean damn. These shoes are one piece of the puzzle.

people in berlin, cologne and london are already lining up! 
indifferent.gif

cologne is 9 people already, getting 12 pairs there....

Last edited:
Pretty much what we all already knew
@adidasoriginals: The adidas Originals #YEEZYBOOST will be available at our flagship stores in Europe and select #Consortium retailers February 28th.

Lol they tweet us news we already knew about at a time most are sleep. (At least west coast) can we get some real info such as what Consortium stores will carry them and if it will be via the app? Sheesh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom