ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
[h2]nice kicks just gave an update for the 28th[/h2][h2]  [/h2][h2]adidas Yeezy Boost[/h2]
Release Date: February 28, 2015
Price: $350

USA:

Nice Kicks Shop
UBIQ
Reed Space
Sneaker Politics
Packer Shoes, Inc.
Shoe Gallery
Undefeated
Proper
Bodega
St. Alfred
Kith NYC
Addict
Burn Rubber
Concepts
Dover Street Market NY
The Darkside Initiative

Australia:

Espionage
Highs & Lows

Belgium:

Avenue

Canada:

Deadstock/Livestock
Off the Hook
Haven

Denmark:

Wood Wood
Norse Project

France:

Colette
No. 42
Starcow

Germany:

Wood Wood
The Good Will Out
No. 74
Solebox
Uebervart

Hong Kong:

EXIT
J-01/D-Mop

Italy:

Sneakers 76
Slam Jam

Japan:

V.A.
Mita
Undefeated JP

Lettland:

Wood Wood

Netherlands:

Patta

Russia:

Fott

Singapore:

LE Vault/ The Chamber

Spain:

limitEditions
Sivas Des Calzo

Sweden:

Tres Bien Shop
Sneakers’n’Stuff

Switzerland:

Titolo

Taiwan:

Invincible

U.K.:

Endclothing
Footpatrol
Hanon Shop
Comme des Garcons/ Dover Street Market
Sneakers’n’stuff

update from nice kicks for what its worth

Release Date: February 28, 2015
Price: $350

USA:

Nice Kicks Shop
UBIQ
Reed Space
Sneaker Politics
Packer Shoes, Inc.
Shoe Gallery
Undefeated
Proper
Bodega
St. Alfred
Kith NYC
Addict
Burn Rubber
Concepts
Dover Street Market NY
The Darkside Initiative

Australia:

Espionage
Highs & Lows

Belgium:

Avenue

Canada:

Deadstock/Livestock
Off the Hook
Haven

Denmark:

Wood Wood
Norse Project

France:

Colette
No. 42
Starcow

Germany:

Wood Wood
The Good Will Out
No. 74
Solebox
Uebervart

Hong Kong:

EXIT
J-01/D-Mop

Italy:

Sneakers 76
Slam Jam

Japan:

V.A.
Mita
Undefeated JP

Lettland:

Wood Wood

Netherlands:

Patta

Russia:

Fott

Singapore:

LE Vault/ The Chamber

Spain:

limitEditions
Sivas Des Calzo

Sweden:

Tres Bien Shop
Sneakers’n’Stuff

Switzerland:

Titolo

Taiwan:

Invincible

U.K.:

Endclothing
Footpatrol
Hanon Shop
Comme des Garcons/ Dover Street Market
Sneakers’n’stuff

Last edited:
I wonder if Social Status is no longer getting them. They posted a pic of the Boosts with a caption of #COMINGSOON

Last edited:
Them dudes super blown [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]. Talking about record themselves drawing the raffle and put it online.

I see people commenting on the zipper.  It is kind of the norm.  Like sneaker companies and businesses as well are all about low costs high retail which in turn means profit.  It should not be suprising.

Word is that UK Adidas has 39 pairs....
sick.gif

I liked the use of the APP, they should continue its use for the future. Camping outside a store for days shouldn't be the only way to get new limited shoes.

Its 2015 we have technology, why not use it. 

Spoke to an overseas retailer getting and they are being given strict directions about how to handle the release. in this specific case, it's gonna be fcfs

I see people commenting on the zipper.  It is kind of the norm.  Like sneaker companies and businesses as well are all about low costs high retail which in turn means profit.  It should not be suprising.
I hear you brother.... but the norm for YKK is about .30 cents! 
mean.gif
 If Lucky Jeans wasn't willing to take the chance, Adidas shouldn't have either. JMHO. Reality sucks though.... you're 100% correct on that.

someone decided to go the random time link drop routine. 

kinda like waiting for the cable guy.

Even if they use zippers like RiRi they would probably have to increase there retail to at least 400+. 350 Is perfect target price especially for Adidas

Blogs repost the same materials from each other. We still don't know. On one hand we have Kanye saying they're limited then we have Ibn saying they won't be. Adidas hasn't given any official word. I believe they'll be less limited than we think but still not nearly enough for everyone. Resell won't go below 750-800.

Btw Ibn also went ahead and said he was trying online just like everyone else. But why? If he knew more were coming and he's part of ye's camp.

Btw Ibn also went ahead and said he was trying online just like everyone else. But why? If he knew more were coming and he's part of ye's camp.
He was trolling he knows ****** want the shoes and he has a pair and he was trolling. Kinda throwing it in ****** faces and mocking ******. He an ******* like that I'm telling ****** I been around this ***** when they had the Yeezus pop up shop here in NYC.

[h3]Description[/h3]
It’s Yeezy season. Love them or hate them, at least the adidas Originals Yeezy 750 Boost has stirred things up a bit. I even had people I used to hang with that neglected to call me when I had my first and second son – that now called me to shoot the breeze only to land on that they really wanted to get a pair of the Yeezy’s. So the hype is real.

That said. Adidas has focused on America and own retail on this drop. Thankfully we are among the few accounts globally that will be releasing them this Saturday the 28th of February. But, adidas has allocated 12 pairs for us. 12. Obviously not even pairs enough to share between our existing stores. Not only enough pairs to do a first come first serve deal instore without the risk of somebody getting hurt or injured. And to try to release 12 pairs online with literally 100.000 of you online all trying to complete the transaction at the same time would only lead to server crashes and bot discussions. 808s & Heartbreak.
12 pairs lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom