ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Btw Ibn also went ahead and said he was trying online just like everyone else. But why? If he knew more were coming and he's part of ye's camp.
Because adidas is not trying to be like Nike and hand them out to just anybody, only a certain amount of people in Kanye's camp are getting these. Pairs are really "NUMBERED" so everyone has an EQUAL chance at getting these. Wow man how can you not put two and two together. This is an ADIDAS release. For more different then Nike, not everyone is getting that speciali care package aside from their athletes. IBN was more then likely tryna cop for someone close to him that maybe isn't as close to Kanye. Either you are signed to Adidas as an athletes or designer, Pharrell, Rita Ora, etc.. ig not you are not getting a care package from them. Supposedly the protest is over as of yesterday so shipments will be coming in soon from the west coast since these are coming from China. Just relax. I've seen it all, even a dude on vacation in cancun stressing over a sneaker bruh. Smh.

Last edited:
I still dont get why people are so impatient, just wait and watch how Adidas just restocks and restocks them. Y3s always sellout and get restocked. So if your dumb enough to give a reseller 1k i feel sorry for the parents who raised you. Just be patient hypebeasts be patient

Because adidas is not trying to be like Nike and hand them out to just anybody, only a certain amount of people in Kanye's camp are getting these. Pairs are really "NUMBERED" so everyone has an EQUAL chance at getting these. Wow man how can you not put two and two together. This is an ADIDAS release. For more different then Nike, not everyone is getting that speciali care package aside from their athletes. IBN was more then likely tryna cop for someone close to him that maybe isn't as close to Kanye. Either you are signed to Adidas as an athletes or designer, Pharrell, Rita Ora, etc.. ig not you are not getting a care package from them. Supposedly the protest is over as of yesterday so shipments will be coming in soon from the west coast since these are coming from China. Just relax. I've seen it all, even a dude on vacation in cancun stressing over a sneaker bruh. Smh.

Wow you actually couldn't be more wrong. Nike barely let out any promotional pairs. In fact Ye said he had to cop pairs on eBay himself just to give out to people. He's been handing pairs of boosts out like no tomorrow. I have mine so I'm not worried. Just hoping the real nters here get to flourish.

update from nice kicks for what its worth

Release Date: February 28, 2015
Price: $350

USA:

Nice Kicks Shop
UBIQ
Reed Space
Sneaker Politics
Packer Shoes, Inc.
Shoe Gallery
Undefeated
Proper
Bodega
St. Alfred
Kith NYC
Addict
Burn Rubber
Concepts
Dover Street Market NY
The Darkside Initiative

Australia:

Espionage
Highs & Lows

Belgium:

Avenue

Canada:

Deadstock/Livestock
Off the Hook
Haven

Denmark:

Wood Wood
Norse Project

France:

Colette
No. 42
Starcow

Germany:

Wood Wood
The Good Will Out
No. 74
Solebox
Uebervart

Hong Kong:

EXIT
J-01/D-Mop

Italy:

Sneakers 76
Slam Jam

Japan:

V.A.
Mita
Undefeated JP

Lettland:

Wood Wood

Netherlands:

Patta

Russia:

Fott

Singapore:

LE Vault/ The Chamber

Spain:

limitEditions
Sivas Des Calzo

Sweden:

Tres Bien Shop
Sneakers’n’Stuff

Switzerland:

Titolo

Taiwan:

Invincible

U.K.:

Endclothing
Footpatrol
Hanon Shop
Comme des Garcons/ Dover Street Market
Sneakers’n’stuffa
anybody know what happened to the Seoul, Korea Adidas release? cancelled or nahhh..

Wow you actually couldn't be more wrong. Nike barely let out any promotional pairs. In fact Ye said he had to cop pairs on eBay himself just to give out to people. He's been handing pairs of boosts out like no tomorrow. I have mine so I'm not worried. Just hoping the real nters here get to flourish.
How many celebs got care packages? As quoted my Joey Bada$& (a d list celeb), NIKE THEMSELVES SENT HIM A CARE PACKAGE, after release date he came home to a package from Nike and he opened the box and RED OCTOBER YEEZY 2's were in the box, sent DIRECTLY FROM NIKE. Watch the interview on Vladtv. Do you know how many pairs of Y2's Nike sent to celebs, athletes and people of their CAMP. Bro I'm not even gonna waste my time anymore. Nike sending care packages to everybody and the rest are thrown out like BONES to boutiques and the average consumer oh and let's not forgot the resellers that eat them up with their bots. Thanks.

I still dont get why people are so impatient, just wait and watch how Adidas just restocks and restocks them. Y3s always sellout and get restocked. So if your dumb enough to give a reseller 1k i feel sorry for the parents who raised you. Just be patient hypebeasts be patient
A LOT of these guys have never bought Adidas till this release. They don't know what it is to cop limited RUN DMC shell toes LIMITED TO "1986" pairs WORLDWIDE. Yah don't know what "limited" is. "You wasn't there"- Camron.

How many celebs got care packages? As quoted my Joey Bada$& (a d list celeb), NIKE THEMSELVES SENT HIM A CARE PACKAGE, after release date he came home to a package from Nike and he opened the box and RED OCTOBER YEEZY 2's were in the box, sent DIRECTLY FROM NIKE. Watch the interview on Vladtv. Do you know how many pairs of Y2's Nike sent to celebs, athletes and people of their CAMP. Bro I'm not even gonna waste my time anymore. Nike sending care packages to everybody and the rest are thrown out like BONES to boutiques and the average consumer oh and let's not forgot the resellers that eat them up with their bots. Thanks.
only care packages for the RO. nothing for the others. Kanye had already left at that point

only care packages for the RO. nothing for the others. Kanye had already left at that point
All y2's, all three color ways were sent out to athletes and celebs, whether you was on the raise in the rap game or just some regular on an NBA team (Wilson Chandler).

I'm not sure why dudes seemed convinced that these will be handled like Y-3s. The way they do things and the way adidas Originals does thing are entirely different.

Look at Consortium releases from last year.. King Push, Stan Smith pack, Primeknit Boosts, etc. None of these shoes restocked, not even once.

I'm hoping they do continue to produce these, but dudes acting like they have it all figured out is laughable.

I disagree a lot of celebs have gotten Yeezy Boost, even people on the inside who we don't know. Even college athletes taking part of the NFL Combine got a pair of Yeezy Boost.

I buckled and copped at Re-sale <$1000 

If they become more widely available, then I'll just get another pair. 
 If I wanted them bad enough that I could not wait I would do the same.  However, I believe there will be a chance to cop at retail and I am comfortable with that.  If that chance does not come only then will go re.  You got a good price on them bro.  Enjoy them joints!

I disagree a lot of celebs have gotten Yeezy Boost, even people on the inside who we don't know. Even college athletes taking part of the NFL Combine got a pair of Yeezy Boost.
Ok all celebs being part of Kanye's camp, meaning if YOU WAS NOT INVITED TO KANYE'S WEDDING YOU ARE NOT GETTING THESE FROM ADIDAS FIRST HAND. Catch my drift? As you can see Kanye gave his pair to Dave Chapelle, you know how many celebs sent their "do boys" to cop pairs to flight club or to stand outside the adidas store and offer stupid cash for these? $2,000 is nothing to a celeb. I'm sure the ATHLETES at the combine came from big ADIDAS schools like WISCONSIN, LOUISVILLE, UCLA, ETC.. Thanks.

Last edited:
you all better hope these are not like the Y-3s.

Y-3s move very fast.

at a price point of $50 more.

with probably 10% of the amount of people trying for Boosts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom