ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
That email seems to be the best well written fake email if it's actually fake. I hope it is for all of you're sakes. I just don't see how nyc could get so much love and nowhere else. I mean yes it was all star weekend, and Nike showed us love with the mirror foams as well, but I just can't imagine it. If there are restocks you guys are probably gonna have to wait till the summer though. Maybe there's a recall and they're changing all the zippers? Ya never know.

That email seems to be the best well written fake email if it's actually fake. I hope it is for all of you're sakes. I just don't see how nyc could get so much love and nowhere else. I mean yes it was all star weekend, and Nike showed us love with the mirror foams as well, but I just can't imagine it. If there are restocks you guys are probably gonna have to wait till the summer though. Maybe there's a recall and they're changing all the zippers? Ya never know.

Mirror foams was just the tip of the iceberg from Nike's display of love for NYC.

SNKR Station and pop up shops, not to mention the massive NYC F23 1's restock, donC and frag restock.

Mirror foams was just the tip of the iceberg from Nike's display of love for NYC.

SNKR Station and pop up shops, not to mention the massive NYC F23 1's restock, donC and frag restock.

Yes of course. I took advantage of all that. Actually had the plug for the frags and didn't know till they were gone. Biggest heartbreak of the year so far. Regardless I meant a shoe specifically only released in NYC stores.

what happened with the preludes and all thatother stuff that was supposed to restock?

This, looking for a pair in that range, I figure I splurge on these Sam Smith concert tickets and Kevin Hart tickets for the wife so when I drop that bread on these Yeezys she won't look at me so crazy.

Lol true, only way i see 800 is they get at least 10000 more in stock

you would have been lucky to find them for $800 about a week or 2 ago, after the online release and the minimum amount of stores set to receive them this weekend with about 1 size run these things have been going up in price. If you're really anxious and have the $ I'd do 1200, wait until after Saturday and you're risking the price going up to 2000+ on average IMO. No I am not a reseller or trying to help them out, just trying to be real. I paid resale myself about a week and a half ago, my spidey senses told me to grab them before the resale price shot up and I have the worst luck with limited releases (I.E. I hardly ever get them for retail)...

what happened with the preludes and all thatother stuff that was supposed to restock?

great question

it seems stuff like the prelude etc.. went to VIP's and celebs at all star weekend only

because i havent seen anyone say they copped ANYWHERE that weekend

but they did infact get pairs so it HAD to go to celebs and corporate people

great question

it seems stuff like the prelude etc.. went to VIP's and celebs at all star weekend only

because i havent seen anyone say they copped ANYWHERE that weekend

but they did infact get pairs so it HAD to go to celebs and corporate people
doubt it, at least one ny reseller wouldve gotten their hands on something if that was the case

you would have been lucky to find them for $800 about a week or 2 ago, after the online release and the minimum amount of stores set to receive them this weekend with about 1 size run these things have been going up in price. If you're really anxious and have the $ I'd do 1200, wait until after Saturday and you're risking the price going up to 2000+ on average IMO. No I am not a reseller or trying to help them out, just trying to be real. I paid resale myself about a week and a half ago, my spidey senses told me to grab them before the resale price shot up and I have the worst luck with limited releases (I.E. I hardly ever get them for retail)...
QFT

yeah I figured it was bs. I don't recall if I even believed the idea of prelude restock. They did the restock in many HoH and Niketowns last year around the time of ASW as well with NOLA stores getting more of the stock. The only hint that might have initiated a Prelude restock this year was to coincide with Kobe X release. 

Also not trying to support resellers and not a reseller myself nor am I trying to justify resell, but if you don't pick them up when it's $1k range, and you really want them but rather wait, you might find yourself paying almost double that. 

Last edited:
yeah I figured it was bs. I don't recall if I even believed the idea of prelude restock. They did the restock in many HoH and Niketowns last year around the time of ASW as well with NOLA stores getting more of the stock. The only hint that might have initiated a Prelude restock this year was to coincide with Kobe X release. 

Also not trying to support resellers and not a reseller myself nor am I trying to justify resell, but if you don't pick them up when it's $1k range, and you really want them but rather wait, you might find yourself paying almost double that. 
didn't you say you saw pairs distributed to the pop up? What happened, they disappeared or something?

didn't you say you saw pairs distributed to the pop up? What happened, they disappeared or something?
did I? I don't recall, just recall I posted a picture from Twitter that shows all preludes and masterpiece and the kobe x

Yea in the prelude thread. Don't wanna distract this thread though so not gonna put up the quote

Yea in the prelude thread. Don't wanna distract this thread though so not gonna put up the quote
just dug up my own post. Only thing i said in the prelude thread was that I found a pic on Twitter. Didn't mention anything about me personally seeing pairs at NYC.

just dug up my own post. Only thing i said in the prelude thread was that I found a pic on Twitter. Didn't mention anything about me personally seeing pairs at NYC.
page before

I don't have full details on this but...

Entire Kobe prelude collection has rolled in(few pairs)

For the MSG pop up shop for all star

I don't know if it will be a raffle or something special etc..

So take what you will from it

It will be delivered by morning and Pop up shop opens I think this Thursday

Can't say for sure what they will do with it

But figured I'd mention it.

Word for word what you said.

Quote:

Originally Posted by vampire xtc  

I don't have full details on this but...

Entire Kobe prelude collection has rolled in(few pairs)

For the MSG pop up shop for all star

I don't know if it will be a raffle or something special etc..

So take what you will from it

It will be delivered by morning and Pop up shop opens I think this Thursday

Can't say for sure what they will do with it

But figured I'd mention it

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom