ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since supposedly the will make another batch, do you think they'll fix the sizing issue? or it'll just apply to the next 750 boost?

Since supposedly the will make another batch, do you think they'll fix the sizing issue? or it'll just apply to the next 750 boost?
I think after this weekend or March it will be the last we see of the 750 boost.

i think hell roll out boots and lows and stuff for the summer then fall.

and around this time next year well see another "signature" model like the 750 boost. something with a strap/hyped up pair, that will be more available and probably come in other colors. MAYBE slightly cheaper.

but i think 750 boost is done and i havent seen or heard anything to prove otherwise.

I think after this weekend or March it will be the last we see of the 750 boost.

i think hell roll out boots and lows and stuff for the summer then fall.

and around this time next year well see another "signature" model like the 750 boost. something with a strap/hyped up pair, that will be more available and probably come in other colors. MAYBE slightly cheaper.

but i think 750 boost is done and i havent seen or heard anything to prove otherwise.
Couldnt be more correct. As a consumer this restock ish is for the birds. Not happening

I think it will stay like this. Not really a sizing issue, because there will always be shoes where the sizing doesn't match another shoe of the same company. You just have to adjust it. I think they'll redo sizing for the lows. 

also i think that the fact that these weren't available in half sizes should have been the first inclination that these were not mass produced and would be like this situation of scrambling to acquire pairs and shops only getting 12.

i think we all overlooked that.

I guess its time to look forward to the next Adidas Yeezy shoe……thats assuming there will be one. 

I feel that he's trying to go for the euro sizing like the balenciagas, where it don't come in half sizes and you have to go a size down....

Correct me if im wrong but i thought he said something about a black pair?

I guess its time to look forward to the next Adidas Yeezy shoe……thats assuming there will be one. 

What? "Assuming there will be one", everyone knows there will be another one. You should know this too, you've been in this thread for a long time.

I feel that he's trying to go for the euro sizing like the balenciagas, where it don't come in half sizes and you have to go a size down....

Correct me if im wrong but i thought he said something about a black pair?

Black pair is for the lows.

Social Status just posted that they'll have 3 slots available for raffle :smh:

I text the store manager here in Gboro and made him an offer only to find out that the Charlotte store is the only store getting them.

Last edited:
If i can't get them this weekend it'll be alright. Im going to take IBN's word just to be patience that "everyone" will get a pair. We still have the March drop. 

What? "Assuming there will be one", everyone knows there will be another one. You should know this too, you've been in this thread for a long time.
Black pair is for the lows.

they'll be another color of the 750s for sure

I don't think this is it for the grey ones but if it is, they'll be another color at some point

they'll be another color of the 750s for sure

I don't think this is it for the grey ones but if it is, they'll be another color at some point

I think there will be at least 1 more color way. Every sneaker model he has 1-3 color ways for it. Seems like a waste to keep this model to only grey pairs and in limited fashion. But right now it's not looking good for more 750 boosts. Maybe after the rest of the collection drops.

Social Status is a joke 
roll.gif

I'm the opposite, I think there will be more stock on the 750. The app, the fashion show, KW doing the media rounds. KW went back to power 105 LOL and u know he don't like CTG. That's a lot of effort for a shoe that wont be available. Adi gonna sprinkle just enuff crack to keep the fiends fiending. Nevermind they didn't have to spend one dime on marketing to capture the sneaker communities wallet, seems like they wanted more mainstream buyers with all the promo.

Last edited:
You guys really don't have to pay resale lol

It's not life or death. I bet most of you didn't cop Y1 or Y2 and life went on

You guys really don't have to pay resale lol

It's not life or death. I bet most of you didn't cop Y1 or Y2 and life went on
I can't justify spending more than 500 bones on a sneaker and then some are willing to drop 500+ on top of a retail price tag

good luck to those in search but I got my self restraint in check 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom