ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

snkrs app works cuz its kind of exclusive so far, adidas gave their app to everyone and were location spoofed around the globe
If i were nike i wouldnt supply it to the world and i think you need to have a quarterly buy to keep it. Like every quarter you need a minimum 300 usage.

Theres more coming. Its just that adidas is prolly so overwhelmed right now they just dont know what to do. They weren't ready for this release. If i were dude I wouldnt stop reaching out to adidas until they found me a pair.

If there were more coming they would have told him to sit tight and they would send him out a pair when they restock IMO, not a sorry we couldn't locate you a pair.
That's shoe company politics. I've seen it happen with Nike, unable to replace a defective pear [emoji]128513[/emoji] but restock the shoe a month later...

Theres more coming. Its just that adidas is prolly so overwhelmed right now they just dont know what to do. They weren't ready for this release. If i were dude I wouldnt stop reaching out to adidas until they found me a pair.

If there were more coming they would have told him to sit tight and they would send him out a pair when they restock IMO, not a sorry we couldn't locate you a pair.
That's shoe company politics. I've seen it happen with Nike, unable to replace a defective pear [emoji]128513[/emoji] but restock the shoe a month later...

This. Happens every time.

Its a lot easier to simply refund his money than to ship him out another pair if and when more are made.

Let's face it Adidas wasn't ready for this and now they're scrambling to save face. They do good with they're small limited releases, but this is a whole other beast. They're gonna lose potential future customers off of this.

Let's face it Adidas wasn't ready for this and now they're scrambling to save face. They do good with they're small limited releases, but this is a whole other beast. They're gonna lose potential future customers off of this.
They could at least put him on a waitlist. But they wont.
This happens to Nike on a weekly basis. Customers get their orders cancelled, cannot locate another pair, customer moves on to the next shoe. Nike does not reserve you a pair either and no one ever stops buying because of 1 cancelled shoe.

Last edited:
People stressed for no reason... Yeah the INITIAL release is ALWAYS crazy hyped and chaotic.. but I do believe everyone that WANTED a pair will eventually get one. (What Ye hoped for)

I truly, believe he wants a production a long the lines of Adidas Y-3... Still limited, but once sold out, gone until next season. Still great hype behind Y3, and I do believe the rest of Yeezy's Season 1 line will be priced around the same as Y3.

Sit tight yall

Last edited:
This happens to Nike on a weekly basis. Customers get their orders cancelled, cannot locate another pair, customer moves on to the next shoe. No one ever stops buying because of 1 cancelled shoe.

exactly. granted there maybe a few that are turned off of future purchases, but not enough for adidas to really care

They could at least put him on a waitlist. But they wont.
This happens to Nike on a weekly basis. Customers get their orders cancelled, cannot locate another pair, customer moves on to the next shoe. Nike does not reserve you a pair either and no one ever stops buying because of 1 cancelled shoe.

But but but....this release was supposed to show how a shoe company can handle the hype and still cater to the masses. Now theyre no better than Nike. In fact worse cuz ive seen Nike reach out and find pairs for people when they screwed up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom