ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Social Status just posted that they'll have 3 slots available for raffle :smh:

I text the store manager here in Gboro and made him an offer only to find out that the Charlotte store is the only store getting them.

Charlotte not getting any pairs in store

WELP, adidas reached back out to me and said they cant locate me a pair. They really botched this release. No words.....

Damn. They should just produce more pairs for the back orders, at least.

NYC people, am I the only keeping a close eye on the confirmed app? I feel like they are going to drop it today or tomorrow, with no heads up.

Last edited:
WELP, adidas reached back out to me and said they cant locate me a pair. They really botched this release. No words.....

That sucks. If there are more coming you would think they could back order a pair. Not a good sign.

That sucks. If there are more coming you would think they could back order a pair. Not a good sign.

Theres more coming. Its just that adidas is prolly so overwhelmed right now they just dont know what to do. They weren't ready for this release. If i were dude I wouldnt stop reaching out to adidas until they found me a pair.

Last edited by a moderator:
the way adidas fumbled this release is ridiculous 
mean.gif

I'm still trying to make sense of this post from Kim Kardashian's IG
[h1]Yeezy put me in charge of the fam distribution #YeezyBoost #AdidasOriginals #ThisFirstRunIsAsizeTooBig #WifeLife #WifeGotThatWork[/h1]
If they are not restocking why would she say This First Run is a size too big.

It's as if Adidas had planned to do more runs of this shoe.

The other shoes that will eventually release are not even constructed the same as these

so those wouldn't count either.

Maybe Adidas saw how well they sold and just decided that they didn't need to make any more money?

With Adidas saying these are limited, I think they screwed Kanye over and had him thinking they would be GR and at the last minute

pulled a bait and switch.

Too many people close to Kanye were under the impression that more wouldl be produced, but Adidas

is saying "Naw" limited.

Last edited:
ouch. that sucks. looks like i'm in the same boat. i never got an email conf but i was charged. called in and the rep validated my order and gave me the number.

that was last Saturday. havent heard anything since then. been calling daily with no updates. keeping my fingers crossed but bracing for the inevitable lol.

Theres more coming. Its just that adidas is prolly so overwhelmed right now they just dont know what to do. They weren't ready for this release. If i were dude I wouldnt stop reaching out to adidas until they found me a pair.

If there were more coming they would have told him to sit tight and they would send him out a pair when they restock IMO, not a sorry we couldn't locate you a pair.

snkrs app works cuz its kind of exclusive so far, adidas gave their app to everyone and were location spoofed around the globe

I'm still trying to make sense of this post from Kim Kardashian's IG
[h1]Yeezy put me in charge of the fam distribution #YeezyBoost #AdidasOriginals #ThisFirstRunIsAsizeTooBig #WifeLife #WifeGotThatWork[/h1]
If they are not restocking why would she say This First Run is a size too big.

It's as if Adidas had planned to do more runs of this shoe.

The other shoes that will eventually release are not even constructed the same as these

so those wouldn't count either.

Maybe Adidas saw how well they sold and just decided that they didn't need to make any more money?

With Adidas saying these are limited, I think they screwed Kanye over and had him thinking they would be GR and at the last minute

pulled a bait and switch.

Too many people close to Kanye were under the impression that more wouldl be produced, but Adidas

is saying "Naw" limited.
At the end of the day, it's all up to whether or not Adidas WANTS to make anymore. Kanye and his people don't have any say over Adidas.

If there were more coming they would have told him to sit tight and they would send him out a pair when they restock IMO, not a sorry we couldn't locate you a pair.

If they gave a crap..but they dont. Adidas and ye may have told everyone we gonna be upfront and everyones gettin pairs but they are a business and have handled this release so well from a hype standpoint that even michael jordan would be proud.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom