ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just because they're Made in Italy doesn't mean they're not sweatshops. 
I don't care where they are made.  There is a difference in quality of the materials used.. the leather, the suede, the cotton etc. If you don't realize there was a difference, then you never owned any couture items

All items that were being purchased prior to the 'Ye. Do you think Y-3 sales have increased due to people not being able to grab the Boost?

I know that I haven't looked at anything else.

I looked at their new ultra boost they have all over the site. Look ugly too me, not getting my 180 for those. Adidas is showing why they are Adidas....

This white and gold colorway looks great!
tongue.gif
Repped only cause I see what you did there lol

I don't care where they are made.  There is a difference in quality of the materials used.. the leather, the suede, the cotton etc. If you don't realize there was a difference, then you never owned any couture items

I agree. Not everything but the quality of most designer stuff is leagues better than anything else. They command the price tag.

na go do your own homework.  If you think China produces premium textiles you are confused.
wow, now you're just putting words in my mouth. All I said is that majority of materials come from a sweatshop somewhere in Asia , I didn't say ALL (which means there are exceptions such as Italian leather). You're still failing to prove my point.

and this is coming from someone who suggested the notion of purchasing FAKES to get back at adidas 
laugh.gif
 witcho high fashion a55

Last edited:
Bruh they sell out and restock all the time esp the Y-3. 

Bruh, that doesn't mean that the sales of Y-3 is correlated with the sales of Yeezy Boost ...

Simply put ..... Does the limited production of the Boost increase sales of other merchandise. Of course this can only be determined after financials are released and you can measure the variations of growth.

This **** goes back to Calculus one with Function f(yeezy) = Mx + b .... actually it would robably be solved using derivatives. **** it.

What???????????????????????????????????????

Kanye doesn't know his self-worth bro? 

HUH????

Kanye is not confident enough to venture on his own.

His Pastel venture tanked and now he has cold feet.

My point was he had to do a lot of compromising to where he has contradicted his vision.

I know he needs to start somewhere, but if he believed in his brand (himself)

Why not use another established company like RoccaWear, Sean John?

He did venture on his own. But the difference from then and now is that he wants low prices. Where as if he does that now, the price will be high (think Virgil off white prices), where as adidas he can, pending if they want to, get the prices cheaper then him being solo.

Pastalle didn't flop....Taylor incident caused it not to never launch....

He didn't comprimise design wise. Maybe price wise and number of pieces wise. But adidas gave him the contract he wanted and let him make more than sneakers, and more often. But as far as actual vision...for clothing...he's making what he wants pretty much and has his own team over there.

And he's been started elsewhere. All the sneakers. Interning at findi...collabs...etc...

obviously does believe in his own vision...which is why the clothes don't hold branding. He used adidas for production...as if they were a fashion house

Last point. Sean John and the roc can't make shoes and also that just really doesn't make sense at all. :lol:

To continue off my last post....like if I had the money I would gladly drop a few stacks on the LV Jaspers. But not these. These aren't even worth the 350.

wow, now you're just putting words in my mouth. All I said is that majority of materials come from a sweatshop somewhere in Asia , I didn't say ALL (which means there are exceptions such as Italian leather). You're still failing to prove my point.

and this is coming from someone who suggested the notion of purchasing FAKES to get back at adidas 
laugh.gif
 witcho high fashion a55
I would never buy a fake, I was saying that would teach these companies a lesson.

Anyway you don't know what you're talking about so I will stop now.  Keep thing quality comes from China

I would never buy a fake, I was saying that would teach these companies a lesson.

Anyway you don't know what you're talking about so I will stop now.  Keep thing quality comes from China
AGAIN, never said QUALITY comes from china. Jesus you need a reading tutor. 

we shouldnt have to stand for this, but we have no voice or power. 
People petition everyday.

With social media everything goes viral.

If someone constructed a video with footage showing Kanye saying everyone would get a pair

In that video also put Adidas on blast for using exclusitivity and limited release tactics to generate hysteria

which will eventually lead to violence. 

Also use twitter and IG to hashtag #freeyeezy  #yeezyboostgr #yeezyboostcoldestwinter #adidashowcouldyoubesoheartless

and many more.

Although it's not that serious.

Any publicity is good publicity for these companies so just forgetting the whole Yeezy line would be best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom