ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
you guys dont realize how mad this release got me. first of all i really shouldve robocopped these to begin with on the confirmed app. i had my phone ready i was in the zone and everything ( i found a way to do this with a jailbroken phone because i was in jersey at the time not in new york) but i was at the dentist and they released while i was in the chair. and even though i was two seconds late i still opened the app and resevered but my phone died shortly after. of coursed i cried and sipped on my tears but then with my optimism i said okay ill try online. *****. i had the backdoor link on my phone and they were in my bag and i kept refreshing it too me not one but two ******* hours to even get to a checkout page. the online release for me was so trash that i was trying to get these on 3 different devices in 3 hours. im not a sneakerhead anymore but i know damn sure there will never be a release for anything in the world that was worse for that. run dmc was lowkey pissed at adidas for that release. this why lionel messi missed that penalty kick. but anyways, after my next serving of sipping tears, i waited ANOTHER WEEK. i knew that there was no way i was this much of a loser that i couldnt get these. but see now, i missed out again because i didnt know anyone had these online so for my paypal account i didnt add anymore balance and instead bought some other stuff. but you know what. after this ive lost faith in kanye and these adidas so much. yall dont understand when i went to that yeezus tour and he was talking about corporations controlling you that **** was the most empowering thing ive heard since mewto in the pokemon movie. so i said you know what ye, imma support you. imma support this movement. and you know what this ***** kanye omari west did? he lied to us. he said these would be for everyone and they sure as hell not. i dont even want to resell these like i just wanted to get these so when i got on vacation to orlando in spring break i will run through universal with my woes and pull some bad florida ****. but nah.

see yall in the air mag thread

you guys dont realize how mad this release got me. first of all i really shouldve robocopped these to begin with on the confirmed app. i had my phone ready i was in the zone and everything ( i found a way to do this with a jailbroken phone because i was in jersey at the time not in new york) but i was at the dentist and they released while i was in the chair. and even though i was two seconds late i still opened the app and resevered but my phone died shortly after. of coursed i cried and sipped on my tears but then with my optimism i said okay ill try online. *****. i had the backdoor link on my phone and they were in my bag and i kept refreshing it too me not one but two ******* hours to even get to a checkout page. the online release for me was so trash that i was trying to get these on 3 different devices in 3 hours. im not a sneakerhead anymore but i know damn sure there will never be a release for anything in the world that was worse for that. run dmc was lowkey pissed at adidas for that release. this why lionel messi missed that penalty kick. but anyways, after my next serving of sipping tears, i waited ANOTHER WEEK. i knew that there was no way i was this much of a loser that i couldnt get these. but see now, i missed out again because i didnt know anyone had these online so for my paypal account i didnt add anymore balance and instead bought some other stuff. but you know what. after this ive lost faith in kanye and these adidas so much. yall dont understand when i went to that yeezus tour and he was talking about corporations controlling you that **** was the most empowering thing ive heard since mewto in the pokemon movie. so i said you know what ye, imma support you. imma support this movement. and you know what this ***** kanye omari west did? he lied to us. he said these would be for everyone and they sure as hell not. i dont even want to resell these like i just wanted to get these so when i got on vacation to orlando in spring break i will run through universal with my woes and pull some bad florida ****. but nah.

Bro, all I see is a wall of text but I get the you're mad part.

roll.gif

laugh.gif

your feels are my feels

View media item 1425443

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom