ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
you guys dont realize how mad this release got me. first of all i really shouldve robocopped these to begin with on the confirmed app. i had my phone ready i was in the zone and everything ( i found a way to do this with a jailbroken phone because i was in jersey at the time not in new york) but i was at the dentist and they released while i was in the chair. and even though i was two seconds late i still opened the app and resevered but my phone died shortly after. of coursed i cried and sipped on my tears but then with my optimism i said okay ill try online. *****. i had the backdoor link on my phone and they were in my bag and i kept refreshing it too me not one but two ******* hours to even get to a checkout page. the online release for me was so trash that i was trying to get these on 3 different devices in 3 hours. im not a sneakerhead anymore but i know damn sure there will never be a release for anything in the world that was worse for that. run dmc was lowkey pissed at adidas for that release. this why lionel messi missed that penalty kick. but anyways, after my next serving of sipping tears, i waited ANOTHER WEEK. i knew that there was no way i was this much of a loser that i couldnt get these. but see now, i missed out again because i didnt know anyone had these online so for my paypal account i didnt add anymore balance and instead bought some other stuff. but you know what. after this ive lost faith in kanye and these adidas so much. yall dont understand when i went to that yeezus tour and he was talking about corporations controlling you that **** was the most empowering thing ive heard since mewto in the pokemon movie. so i said you know what ye, imma support you. imma support this movement. and you know what this ***** kanye omari west did? he lied to us. he said these would be for everyone and they sure as hell not. i dont even want to resell these like i just wanted to get these so when i got on vacation to orlando in spring break i will run through universal with my woes and pull some bad florida ****. but nah.

see yall in the air mag thread
TLDR

but.....

your going to be equally sad there to unless........
you the SNKRS app then maybe a chance 

you guys dont realize how mad this release got me. first of all i really shouldve robocopped these to begin with on the confirmed app. i had my phone ready i was in the zone and everything ( i found a way to do this with a jailbroken phone because i was in jersey at the time not in new york) but i was at the dentist and they released while i was in the chair. and even though i was two seconds late i still opened the app and resevered but my phone died shortly after. of coursed i cried and sipped on my tears but then with my optimism i said okay ill try online. *****. i had the backdoor link on my phone and they were in my bag and i kept refreshing it too me not one but two ******* hours to even get to a checkout page. the online release for me was so trash that i was trying to get these on 3 different devices in 3 hours. im not a sneakerhead anymore but i know damn sure there will never be a release for anything in the world that was worse for that. run dmc was lowkey pissed at adidas for that release. this why lionel messi missed that penalty kick. but anyways, after my next serving of sipping tears, i waited ANOTHER WEEK. i knew that there was no way i was this much of a loser that i couldnt get these. but see now, i missed out again because i didnt know anyone had these online so for my paypal account i didnt add anymore balance and instead bought some other stuff. but you know what. after this ive lost faith in kanye and these adidas so much. yall dont understand when i went to that yeezus tour and he was talking about corporations controlling you that **** was the most empowering thing ive heard since mewto in the pokemon movie. so i said you know what ye, imma support you. imma support this movement. and you know what this ***** kanye omari west did? he lied to us. he said these would be for everyone and they sure as hell not. i dont even want to resell these like i just wanted to get these so when i got on vacation to orlando in spring break i will run through universal with my woes and pull some bad florida ****. but nah.

see yall in the air mag thread

it could be worse, you could have struck out on oreo 4s

What do you do?
nerd.gif
 you mean to tell me a leg got more heat than i do alright guys ill be right back gonna kill myself

meh not worth the trouble, hope u got them
Been got them home slice, had them since the 17th for under retail. But our original conversation was that I called you out on having no solid info when you said these are super limited and that you were speculating just like the rest of us (way back before the 21st release). You said hit you up after the 28th and you said that I think the whole world gonna cop (never said that). I didn't deny that they would be limited but I wasn't confirming it either and was saying you don't have solid info either. All good, no harm done. You were right about them being limited and prices gonna go way way up.

lol by the time mags come out snkrs app will be available to everyone and probably botted 
yea but chances there will still be better than nike.com 
laugh.gif

at least they give you a some what kind of bot that will search out a pair and keep carting. NDC be like oooooooo well 

my 12 yearold cuz made a bot and pulled the foams talking about they have online tutorals on redit now smh....

lol by the time mags come out snkrs app will be available to everyone and probably botted 
SNKRS app already getting crowded and the masses don't even have it yet. It made me wait for 5 minutes for them to search for Oreo 4's before I could buy them. 

View media item 1425487
some of the cheapest people (not all) i have got to meet over the years sneaker wise have come from niketalk
but you take this ugly looking shoe and add a name to and everybody has one 1k to spend

this is not a jordan release or a nike release

hell this aint even a kith calibration for some ugly asics

i saw grown people crying this morning cause a store didnt get this shoe in
i'm serious

Last edited:

yea but chances there will still be better than nike.com 
laugh.gif

at least they give you a some what kind of bot that will search out a pair and keep carting. NDC be like oooooooo well 

my 12 yearold cuz made a bot and pulled the foams talking about they have online tutorals on redit now smh....
forreal i dont even mess with NDC anymore, wish they would put nikelab releases on it tho but them twitter nerds would probably go hardbody at hacking it if they did

Me and my girl went to enter the raffle yesterday at Shoe Gallery down in Miami. They posted on IG at 11am all winners have been announced and no luck. I'm pretty salty right now.
all winners notified means nobody was called and we sold them out the back door to whoever pockets was the fatest lol

come on son that's called thinking 

these kids need the hype yeezy not a actual high fashion shoe

how they going to explain to their friends what those companies they can't brag and flex and say maaaaaan these going for 2k and 3k and sold out

they want the exclusivity not the actual high fashion 

better yet be like some herb on the Internet and post the same pics of his pair over and over and over in a short period of time 

Me and my girl went to enter the raffle yesterday at Shoe Gallery down in Miami. They posted on IG at 11am all winners have been announced and no luck. I'm pretty salty right now.
all winners notified means nobody was called and we sold them out the back door to whoever pockets was the fatest lol
Pretty much. I'm sure we'll see an IG of Khaled wearing them tonight.

some of the cheapest people (not all) i have got to meet over the years sneaker wise have come from niketalk
but you take this ugly looking shoe and add a name to and everybody has one 1k to spend

this is not a jordan release or a nike release

hell this aint even a kith calibration for some ugly asics

i saw grown people crying this morning cause a store didnt get this shoe in
i'm serious
they were counting on the resell come up so then they can use the money to pay off more important things gotta see the postive man 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom