ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'll never understand why should someone buy a fake pair of shoes or a fake anything. this thirst of being looked at is nonsense
because they like the shoe and don't want to pay thousands over retail for them?  I don't care if someone rocks fakes or not, but the dude is doing it right.  If someone asks he says theyre fake and not trying to pass it off as real.

because they like the shoe and don't want to pay thousands over retail for them?  I don't care if someone rocks fakes or not, but the dude is doing it right.  If someone asks he says theyre fake and not trying to pass it off as real
i don't agree, sorry... if i can't have something i just pass over and look for something else! if i like the product x or y i wont be satisfied by having a copy, it's not what i like, it's a copy of it!

again this is just me, i'm absolutely fine with the dude, if he's good it's ok, i just won't never be! 

How hard is it to understand that certain dudes buy fakes to not flex? If you like the aesthetic of the shoe solely and that's all you care about you have to be a pawn to go spend 3k on a pair of shoes just so random dudes on the street won't clown you. And with the 750 boost there's no real alternative. They're not doing it for cool points like a good majority of people in this thread. shockingly...they just like how the shoe looks.

and please don't bring quality into the conversation.

Last edited:

How hard is it to understand that certain dudes buy fakes to not flex? If you like the aesthetic of the shoe solely and that's all you care about you have to be a pawn to go spend 3k on a pair of shoes just so random dudes on the street won't clown you. And with the 750 boost there's no real alternative. They're not doing it for cool points like a good majority of people in this thread. shockingly...they just like how the shoe looks.

I agree with what you are saying. The thing that annoys me are the people who try and scam other people into paying authentic prices for fake sneakers. Especially with how many fake pairs we see on ebay claiming to be 100% authentic. Also, the people that brag about their fake stuff claiming to be real on social media.

exactly. only people that give a **** are little kids

People aren't discussing fakes. They are discussing the fact that people on here think they are worse than saddam hussain and should be shunned by there family. Can we all just lighten up . Fake checks are going to come into this thread and the talk will be repeated just like the yeezy 2 thread

These people are so immature. 

If you're going to report someone because their friend bought fake shoes

then what about all these people posting pictures of fake shoes saying legit check.

Which one is worse. 

No one is selling or posting links to fake kicks.

No one cares...really we don't.
eyes.gif

i don't agree, sorry... if i can't have something i just pass over and look for something else! if i like the product x or y i wont be satisfied by having a copy, it's not what i like, it's a copy of it!

again this is just me, i'm absolutely fine with the dude, if he's good it's ok, i just won't never be! 
I agree I would never feel comfortable personally rocking a fake, never.. but if dude is comfortable with it then its all good in my opinion as long as he keeps it 100 and calls it as it is

Of course the guy who is reselling these shoes doesn't want people talking about others wearing fakes. 

Skinny jeans are feminine to me, period. and joggers are just a stupid fad. ...also I never credited him with starting anything but he is definitely influential to his sheep, i.e. anyone that bought these shoes for over retail... hell anyone who bought these shoes period that has never even considered wearing Adidas. He's got that Oprah effect and there's no denying it. He could collab with Hurley and you'd have everyone scrambling for it
mean.gif
...not to downtalk Hurley, just pointing out that it's not the brand people want, its his name.

Just to be clear the only thing I've ever wanted relating to this dude are his Nike shoes and thats because they're Nikes.

...also, do y'all have to quote all those damn pics everytime you wanna say that they're fake?
sick.gif
Hurley's owned by Nike, so I wouldn't hold your breath on a Hurley collab

IF you really get that upset about someone rocking a fake the only reason I could see is that it makes your purchase of thousands of dollars seem less valuable because same dude on the street copped his fufu joints for 1/100 of the price and still gets love.

I don't wear fake kicks, but to say you don't understand why someone would rock fake Yeezys is just stupid and shows the corporation got a hold of you. It's really sad because the dudes arguing that fakes are disgusting are the dudes who bought the shoe not even because they like how it looks, but because they can stunt. Meanwhile the people who genuinely just want to rock the aesthetic are left in the dry which in turn ends with them buying fakes.

No way in hell am I spending over A THOUSAND dollars on a pair of shoes. I've bought Bape jackets for retail of 800 and even then a jacket for that price seems more reasonable because at least it was weather proof. The whole culture is just lame now. No one actually cares about what they want, just what other people might think. Same reason we got kicks selling out instantly and then dudes have trouble reselling for even retail *cough undftd bape collab cough*

As a huge Kanye self proclaimed stan I always get upset when people say people will buy his shoes just because it's him. I genuinely disagreed because I really enjoy the aesthetic Kanye pushes. But then I get online and start reading the comments in here and it's mad obvious this is all just a pissing contest. Clearly it's nothing new so I'm not saying I'm dropping knowledge here. It's just genuinely disheartening

Last edited:
Once again, enough of the fufu talk. Fakes are no good and never will be that's it.

Once again, enough of the fufu talk. Fakes are no good and never will be that's it.
No, there's nothing wrong with whats being said.  Cats in here get all mad screaming not worry about another mans pockets are the same folks worrying about what's on another mans feet.

This is not the place to talk about fakes at all, except concerning legit checks. I'm no snitch so I'm not gonna call on any mod but if they were in here all posts about it would be deleted and the topic would be deaded

if we are discussing fake and not trying to sell them or openly telling people where to buy them, what is the problem?? this is a discussion forum after all no?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom