ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a discussion forum for that, go to fake talk if you wanna discuss all that

http://www.ebay.com/itm/331554115853

I just bought these, but now realizing they are likely too good to be true. I thought the "authentic" guarantee was enough, but I know its a hassle to go through paypal/ebay to get it resolved.

Any thoughts? I might be able to cancel the order now before dealing with more hassle. 

It's a hassle but you will most likely get your money back. In the off chance you get an authentic pair it's a steal.

Realized that the seller claims it comes with a receipt from a footlocker in NY...I don't think footlocker ever sold these though, right? 

Skinny jeans are feminine to me, period. and joggers are just a stupid fad. ...also I never credited him with starting anything but he is definitely influential to his sheep, i.e. anyone that bought these shoes for over retail... hell anyone who bought these shoes period that has never even considered wearing Adidas. He's got that Oprah effect and there's no denying it. He could collab with Hurley and you'd have everyone scrambling for it
mean.gif
...not to downtalk Hurley, just pointing out that it's not the brand people want, its his name.

Just to be clear the only thing I've ever wanted relating to this dude are his Nike shoes and thats because they're Nikes.

...also, do y'all have to quote all those damn pics everytime you wanna say that they're fake?
sick.gif
avy to post >

I always thought gooze dressed the way he just described someone 
laugh.gif

http://www.ebay.com/itm/331554115853

I just bought these, but now realizing they are likely too good to be true. I thought the "authentic" guarantee was enough, but I know its a hassle to go through paypal/ebay to get it resolved.

Any thoughts? I might be able to cancel the order now before dealing with more hassle. 

fake

the stock photos alone should have been a sign

the one "real" pic look at the strap and how high up it ends

also peep dudes feedback he was sellin a full size run of bred lows back in march lol

and full size run of airmags for $420 lol

if we are discussing fake and not trying to sell them or openly telling people where to buy them, what is the problem?? this is a discussion forum after all no?

b/c even just discussing fakes is against NT rules. Method and Big J have been in here to dead the talk. It stops then picks back up after a while. Anyone discussing it other than fake checks will eventually be banned from this thread.... I haven't personally reported anyone but others do and mods come in eventually. Method has specifically stated in this thread "fakes are illegal" and that is why it is not allowed... but hey idc if someone wants to get themselves banned as long as it doesn't get the thread locked.

This was the adidas originals official twitter response to someone asking about a possible restock of the 750s (about 20 hours ago).  Could still go either way, but I wouldn't be surprised if it turns out the 350 lows are releasing at the end of June.

Last edited:
If they do re-release.
I would feel awful knowing I paid 3+ racks for these.

Yo resellers Ima let you finish but Adidas is the greatest Trolls of all time!

this thread is about to pick back up quickly... whether it's the 750 or the 350. Although now Adidas prob sees they can't be slow and dumb about releases.

It would be so comical if the 750 re release. Hopefully in huge quantities. I would laugh so hard at the folks dropping stacks on them. LMAO

It would be so comical if the 750 re release. Hopefully in huge quantities. I would laugh so hard at the folks dropping stacks on them. LMAO
Why would you laugh? That means if you like the shoe and you didnt get lucky your forced to pay resell or go the black market route. Not like people want to drop racks on a shoe.  Adidas has not mentioned any restock so ofcourse people bought the shoes for racks already considering the prices will only rise with time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom