ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
sick.gif
 The German guy flaked, so I was peeping eBay and ended up super-duper-impulse-copping some boosts that weren't even my size for 900. 

Someone give me good news here. 

possbily the chicagos, pusha t, plus cash for 750 boosts.

Pusha T is only $700 at flight club lol

Even then seller gets like what $560

Mind you pairs are sitting in fc at that price

Would be an interesting trade if someone actually agreed to it lol

Last edited:
The Pushas are another one of those shoes that is only going to keep increasing in value as they dry up. IIRC there were far less pairs produced than the Yeezys. Honestly as much as I like the Boosts I don't think I would give my Pushas up for them. 

The Pushas are another one of those shoes that is only going to keep increasing in value as they dry up. IIRC there were far less pairs produced than the Yeezys. Honestly as much as I like the Boosts I don't think I would give my Pushas up for them. 
Yea, these were very limited... real fishscale  and italian leather too!!!.... i think i just talked myself back into keeping them haha 

They do look nice. But, based on market value you could get ~3-4 pairs of the pushas for 1 yeezy 750. Just smart business if someone offered you that trade (which in reality would never happen).

I'm really hopping another color of 750's drop soon. When Kanye signed with Adidas I was expecting more colors :rolleyes

Its weird how nigo and pharrels adidas sneakers have been readily available but the yeezy boost have seemingly been limited. Especially considering the yeezy boosts is the model adidas could really capitalize on.

^ nah they gotta keep it limited because the dudes who buy kanye's sneakers won't buy them if other men aren't impressed.

It's circular logic, but Adidas knows better than to deviate from Nike's already laid hype train tracks

Could I post pictures of a pair of 750s here for a legit check? I bought the shoe and he has the receipt, but I am not sure If it's legit or not. Won't 100% know until he ships them, which he said would be tomorrow.

They do look nice. But, based on market value you could get ~3-4 pairs of the pushas for 1 yeezy 750. Just smart business if someone offered you that trade (which in reality would never happen).
It's not a matter of how many I could buy, it's about what's available. There's only 1 DS pair in my size on eBay right now. There also aren't an overabundance of fakes with these like there are the Yeezys. I dunno, I'm not worried about "smart business," to me the Pushas just seem more 'special' for lack of a better word.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom