ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
The space between the three stripes on the strap shouldn't be that far apart. I'll check mine tonight and let you know for sure. And the first pic seemed really off.

I reached the verdict of them being fake from the receipt. The receipts location is in a Footlocker located in Cali. Which they never got sold in. I looked for info about a release of them I that exact mall and got nothing.
Thank you guys for your help! Reps for everyone.

If I were getting them I would go down. I go .5 down in flyknits and Roshes, I also went down in the 750s so these would be a must.

Last edited:
If I were getting them I would go down. I go .5 down in flyknits and Roshes, I also went down in the 750s so these would be a must.
I didn't size down at all on my 750's lol... They fit fine to me for some reason (size 10 in all nike)

I will likely be sticking to size 10 for the 350's

Its weird how nigo and pharrels adidas sneakers have been readily available but the yeezy boost have seemingly been limited. Especially considering the yeezy boosts is the model adidas could really capitalize on.
Nigo and Pharrell are color ways, paint schemes and specific materials on original Adidas models and what not. Kanye has his OWN model with Adidas. Two completely different leagues.

Nigo and Pharrell are color ways, paint schemes and specific materials on original Adidas models and what not. Kanye has his OWN model with Adidas. Two completely different leagues.
What does this have to do with making the shoe a bit more available. Its a design. Nobody is sitting somewhere hand making yeezy boost. Lol the point is they are pushing out the pharrells and nigo colorways but holding back on yeezys. Even tho they would sell alot more yeezys than pharrell or nigo colorways

of course they could sell more but they rather have people begging for the product like a membership card to a lavish club, they're still not hurting for money

manufactured exclusiveness we've seen with Nike for a few years now

of course they could sell more but they rather have people begging for the product like a membership card to a lavish club, they're still not hurting for money

manufactured exclusiveness we've seen with Nike for a few years now
Of course they may not be hurting for money. But im sure their GOAL at the end of the day is to make as much money as possible.

What does this have to do with making the shoe a bit more available. Its a design. Nobody is sitting somewhere hand making yeezy boost. Lol the point is they are pushing out the pharrells and nigo colorways but holding back on yeezys. Even tho they would sell alot more yeezys than pharrell or nigo colorways
Because Adidas as a company wouldn't care pumping out shell toes or Stan smith's they've been selling for years with someone's name on it, at a high volume, appose to the new guy on the block, first sig...

Yeah, apples and oranges. Sure, they're all collaborations, but that's about where the similarities end.

Because Adidas as a company wouldn't care pumping out shell toes or Stan smith's they've been selling for years with someone's name on it, at a high volume, appose to the new guy on the block, first sig...
The new guy on tha block isnt just anyone its ye. Who clearly has the midas touch when it comes to selling clothes and shoes. I wasnt saying flood the market. But let people draw water from the well.

The new guy on tha block isnt just anyone its ye. Who clearly has the midas touch when it comes to selling clothes and shoes. I wasnt saying flood the market. But let people draw water from the well.
Bruh Ye' is only a puppet to these corporate companies , I didn't see it before but now I do.. Hence, the fact he has no control over how many pairs are produce, where they're distributed, etc.. All he has is control of the design, and materials. Point in trying to get is that Adidas= Stan Smith/Shelltoe, Nike= Air Force 1.. Get my point? Pharell, Nigo, Rita Ora, etc.. are just throwing paint schemes, matarials, and their name on to an already original mold of an Adidas sneakers that's been around for 30+ years. Adidas has no issue mass producing these.. Kanye having his OWN model is something Adidas I'm sure is a skeptical in releasing in mass numbers. Adidas is worldwide, they have the money to blow..

they go between 5-700 based off nj/nyc sales ive seen. few and far between bc not alot were made.

would never sell mine. and they def aint worth no 700 lol

I think its actually a good look. But thats just me. People seem to get really offended when these guys do sole swaps. I dont get it lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom