ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welp it's been a good run. Zipper randomly popped and Adidas could care less. They actually just told me to return them lol. No idea what to do now. Dunno if a seamstress will be able to fix this either. Got this pair on Asw at the soho store. View media item 1575827

Fast forward to 4 min, but seems like if you have some pliers, you can do it yourself:

While I agree the 350 looks like a roshe I can understand the 200 price
1:tongue:rimeknit maybe ?
2: boost tech
3: collaboration with kanye
A regular Adidas pure boost shoe is 180 so it's a relatively ok price I've already planned on striking out tho lol

Any way to see locations releasing them overseas? Trying to see if any places near me in Germany will have them

Welp it's been a good run. Zipper randomly popped and Adidas could care less. They actually just told me to return them lol. No idea what to do now. Dunno if a seamstress will be able to fix this either. Got this pair on Asw at the soho store.
If you got em for retail just keep rocking em brotha.

I know everyone asks this question, but if the yeezys don't come in half sizes.......and I take a siZe 8, do I order 8?

I never tried on the 750, but I'm ordering the 350 and someone a couple pages back say they fit the same.

I know everyone asks this question, but if the yeezys don't come in half sizes.......and I take a siZe 8, do I order 8?

I never tried on the 750, but I'm ordering the 350 and someone a couple pages back say they fit the same.
I think the consensus here is full size down but if you have wider feet, you can go TTS.

Some new info from sneakerheads UK -

Earlier this year in February we saw the release of the Adidas Yeezy 750 Boost by Kanye West. This month we will see the release of the Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost “Turtle Dove” and then the release of the Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost “Pirate Black” colour way in August. First drops will be limited and there shall be a less limited Yeezy 350 Boost release in October, which will be two mass produced releases that nobody has seen yet. The colour-ways are Beluga Blue/ Black and Silver Grey/Black! As well as the Yeezy 950 Boots which drops in 4 different colour-ways in October as well!

Some new info from sneakerheads UK -

Earlier this year in February we saw the release of the Adidas Yeezy 750 Boost by Kanye West. This month we will see the release of the Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost “Turtle Dove” and then the release of the Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost “Pirate Black” colour way in August. First drops will be limited and there shall be a less limited Yeezy 350 Boost release in October, which will be two mass produced releases that nobody has seen yet. The colour-ways are Beluga Blue/ Black and Silver Grey/Black! As well as the Yeezy 950 Boots which drops in 4 different colour-ways in October as well!
Wow. That are some interesting information.

But limited again 
mean.gif

So if one strikes out again they want you to wait till October and if you strike out again in October...

We have seen the boots only in two colors or did I miss something?

I'll give you guys what info I can w/ out getting in too much trouble.

(Yes, it's the two cities you think it is)

Lol some top secret info right now. Don't want to get in trouble with the government releasing that type of info

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom