ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
i hope pacsun releases a list of what locations are getting them. ive called 3 stores. 1 said to call back tomorrow afternoon when they get shipment and the other 2 said they dont know yet.

i hope pacsun releases a list of what locations are getting them. ive called 3 stores. 1 said to call back tomorrow afternoon when they get shipment and the other 2 said they dont know yet.
hmu up via pm if ur still in NJ. idk if ur in VA or somewhere else lol

@ least you called. The peeps I spoke to each time were cool and doubt they know what to expect. As long as a dude doesn't answer I wouldn't be too worried about the okie doke. You can always check back next week. Based on my area I don't expect my local fnl etc to even get pairs in store and I'm trying to stay away from online unless I have to.

Any spots in Georgia near the Phillips Arena that will be getting these in-stores? I will be on a trip there that weekend. Here in NC I called my local PacSun and they told me about 10 stores will be getting them nationwide and that they weren't sure if that specific store was getting them.

I personally think if you're not in NYC, Chi, or LA its panic mode. I think those 3 areas will be the "good stock".

The 750's dropped in NYC at Ftl, FA, and champs and all were reserved using the adidas app.

So I'm sure if you're looking into copping at a FTL, FA, or champs get that app ready.

Or they may just do everything thru the app (Pac sun included). This could be why some pac suns dont know if they'll recieve yet (outside of the 3 cities).

But if stores are getting them outside of the 3 cities then likely it'll be on their own terms.

Edit: Even if there is a resell market for these we should be happy that it's likely going to be much less than what we originally thought we were forking out

Last edited:
To all my Chicago heads. Just got off the phone with PacSun in woodfield mall. They said only 2 pairs per size & it's first come first serve. They'll know more info come Monday regarding the system they'll be using

To all my Chicago heads. Just got off the phone with PacSun in woodfield mall. They said only 2 pairs per size & it's first come first serve. They'll know more info come Monday regarding the system they'll be using
I can tell you that if a pacsun confirmed they have stock...

There is more than the 750's already for sure.

Not saying it makes it easier. Just saying it feels good to have a shot at them this time around versus february we all had no shot period!

these will be limited like every kanye release

same speculation every release and its always the same result. ppl will be tight cause its limited

these will be limited like every kanye release

same speculation every release and its always the same result. ppl will be tight cause its limited
Theres a difference between limited and hyped.

These arent limited they're hyped and will still sell out and people will still be salty.

But you will have a stab at them at least

Anyone outside of NYC, LA or Chicago get word that their pacsun will have the 350 - wondering if they'll just use pacsun as a pickup spot for adidas confirmed reservations...

I'm gonna LOL if I strike out on the 350s when I got the 750s off adidas 
roll.gif

Called 3 of my local pacsuns and 2 of them said check twitter and IG for updates they will have list of stores releasing them and one of the stores said they will be getting them not until the 27th and they will be 1 per person at FCFS.

Anybody got any idea on what international stores gonna have them? Im out here in Germany trying to get a heads up...appreciate the help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom