ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just called my local Pacsun (Mishawaka, IN) she said she didn't believe they would be getting them and that one other person had called, she gave me another store in Merrillville, IN to try but haven't gotten through on the phone yet. Anyone hear from any FNL stores to be getting them? And do we know if pacsun will be dropping online or in store only?

EDIT: Just got off phone with Merrillville, IN pacsun and she said they should be getting them since they were told the "rules of the release" meaning no pre orders, no holds, no employees can purchase, etc...she couldn't tell me how many they would be expecting but to call back next week for it to be confirmed. 

Last edited:
So Kanyes friend Tracey Mills has them already and he said they fit TRUE TO SIZE. But still no half sizes will be available. Im a size 9.5. Some Jordans I wear size 9. but most of the shoes I get are 9.5, Puts me in a tough situation to decide whether I want a 9 or a 10? =/ 

Black pair are a lot nicer. Talked to the manager at my local PS mall store and they are doing A fcfs release on Saturday the 27the only 1 pair per.

So Kanyes friend Tracey Mills has them already and he said they fit TRUE TO SIZE. But still no half sizes will be available. Im a size 9.5. Some Jordans I wear size 9. but most of the shoes I get are 9.5, Puts me in a tough situation to decide whether I want a 9 or a 10? =/ 

I would go with a 10. I'm a size 14 (with room in most high top Nikes) but my size 13 750s felt just a bit snug. Conflicted if I should get a size 13 or 14. I figure the Primeknit will allow for some room and looseness.

I would go with a 10. I'm a size 14 (with room in most high top Nikes) but my size 13 750s felt just a bit snug. Conflicted if I should get a size 13 or 14. I figure the Primeknit will allow for some room and looseness.
I would also recommend to go with a 10

Does anybody have to keep entering name, email and zip code after app hasnt been opened in a while? After it stops running in background, when I open app I have to enter info again

Yeah. My phone is jailbroken though. I installed a bypass detection tweak which lets me open the app but I have to re-enter the info if the app hasn't been running for a while.
Man these apps get shady with jailbreaks now...

That may have something to do with it. But I personally wouldn't give my JB up for it.

Just risk it

Anyone have a cleaer picture of the shaded map of LA? For which i can grant access to the reservation page!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom