ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's hard to say to be honest. These are more appealing than the 750 (to many) so the demand is higher. I thought the 750 was going to start off at $500-$700. But actually started around $900-$1300 (for the popular sizes). And then it skyrocketed after many people struck out and finding out they had no other chances to get them. 

it's hard to say to be honest. These are more appealing than the 750 (to many) so the demand is higher. I thought the 750 was going to start off at $500-$700. But actually started around $900-$1300 (for the popular sizes). And then it skyrocketed after many people struck out and finding out they had no other chances to get them. 
The reason why they were that much was because it was strictly nyc...

Whole new ball game now since LA and Chi will have pairs available.

Living here in LA I had absolutely no shot at the 750.

The reason why they were that much was because it was strictly nyc...

Whole new ball game now since LA and Chi will have pairs available.

Living here in LA I had absolutely no shot at the 750.
in a way. But the main reason was the small production numbers. They released at double digit amount of stores outside NYC, but the allocation of pairs were just too low. 

Anyone else feel like Adidas Instagram ****** up and wasn't supposed to post the 25th as reservation day?

2 days prior actually sounds correct. Thats how they did the initial 750 Boost. Reservations on the 12th and pick up/purchase on the 14th 

2 days prior actually sounds correct. Thats how they did the initial 750 Boost. Reservations on the 12th and pick up/purchase on the 14th 
The launch was to coincide with his show. 

Don't be surprised if it's earlier this go round....cause they're launching in 3 different cities this time and we all know what a cluster**** the app was to launch in one city.

My guess is first week resell will be 700 to 1k. Hype behind any Yeezy is too thick. If they do end up being more produced then it might come down, but I've yet to see the day where a Yeezy has any chance at under 1K on the resell market.

My guess is first week resell will be 700 to 1k. Hype behind any Yeezy is too thick. If they do end up being more produced then it might come down, but I've yet to see the day where a Yeezy has any chance at under 1K on the resell market.
Y1 were. Y2s first month were 1-1.5k.

These aren't Nikes or a limited 750.

Resell will be 400 at most in the long run.

If you live in a big city your chances are awesome of copping.

I grabbed all 3 of my yeezy 1's the same year as launch and paid under 1k all 3 pairs each.

The Y2 already had the hype so 1-1.5k was true

These i agree also will be around 400-500 absolutely Max!!!!

The difference between these yeezys and the rest is these are runners/trainers

I believe that Adidas did reservations in major cities because they know FCFS would be a war zone regardless of allocation but that leave us not in zones to almost have to go to war for them

hopefully you're right this time. I know you're very reputable but we were all wrong on the 750s

hopefully you're right this time. I know you're very reputable but we were all wrong on the 750s
Here's the story.

Adidas dropped the ball on the 750. There's a lot of things that went wrong (strikes being the major one) but they stopped fulfilling orders to accounts and just didn't have faith that the shoe would sell well in a huge release. This made Ye upset but he had to suck it up because of the contract but the dude I get my info from and got me the meet with Ye said he was visibly angered with Adidas and they weren't giving into his demand.

FYI...Ye funded his show with his money. Adidas "sponsored" it but he came out his own pocket to get the show to launch.

ask @vampire xtc  the release WAS suppose to hit Los Angeles and chicago after NYC but they chose to keep it on Adidas.com and send remaining pairs to EU.

That's why I left the thread because I didn't want to give bad info.

Via sneakernews....

North America

adidas Flagship (NYC, Chicago, Los Angeles)ACD Gallery
Addict Miami
Bait
Concepts
Champs Sports
City Gear
DTLR
Eastbay
Extra Butter
Foot Locker
Finish Line
Jimmy Jazz
Kicks USA
Livestock Canada
Notre
Opening Ceremony
Pac Sun
Packer Shoes
Roden Grey
Shoe Gallery
UBIQ
Uptown Miami
Villa
Xhibition

yeah I remember being in here and reading you and vampire's response, and very very early in the thread, I even backed you guys because you both were pretty credible in the past. I don't think anybody expected adidas to drop the ball like that, even Ye. It's all good, I eventually got my 750 a week later for under retail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom