ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's the story.

Adidas dropped the ball on the 750. There's a lot of things that went wrong (strikes being the major one) but they stopped fulfilling orders to accounts and just didn't have faith that the shoe would sell well in a huge release. This made Ye upset but he had to suck it up because of the contract but the dude I get my info from and got me the meet with Ye said he was visibly angered with Adidas and they weren't giving into his demand.

FYI...Ye funded his show with his money. Adidas "sponsored" it but he came out his own pocket to get the show to launch.

ask @vampire xtc
 the release WAS suppose to hit Los Angeles and chicago after NYC but they chose to keep it on Adidas.com and send remaining pairs to EU.

That's why I left the thread because I didn't want to give bad info.

Not as bad as the GS winning propelling UA over Adidas lol

Adidas designs are far superior than anything UA has come out with.

I still believe that the low is better than the mid, and I love the upper being constructed by one piece.

Your info was solid about the 750 and I Do believe that Adidas had no clue what they were in for when getting together with Ye and the demand he brings with him.

Hopefully from here on out it will be a steady diet of wide dispersed quantities.

Y1 were. Y2s first month were 1-1.5k.

These aren't Nikes or a limited 750.

Resell will be 400 at most in the long run.

If you live in a big city your chances are awesome of copping.

What are chances looking like in the DC area? They have a good amount of stores on that list.

Not as bad as the GS winning propelling UA over Adidas lol

Adidas designs are far superior than anything UA has come out with.

I still believe that the low is better than the mid, and I love the upper being constructed by one piece.

Your info was solid about the 750 and I Do believe that Adidas had no clue what they were in for when getting together with Ye and the demand he brings with him.

Hopefully from here on out it will be a steady diet of wide dispersed quantities.
I don't and can't understand how resellers got $400 out the MVPs.

Adidas is just loosing traction in the BB category but overall they're still #2.

They're making a dent in the running section with UB and PB.

This is gonna help them gain back some traction

What are chances looking like in the DC area? They have a good amount of stores on that list.
check with your stores.

I had FTL info on the 750 cause the APP was handling allocation.

I don't think Adidas has their hand in FTL umbrella this go around.

Adidas has  A LOT of stock though.

I don't and can't understand how resellers got $400 out the MVPs.

Adidas is just loosing traction in the BB category but overall they're still #2.

They're making a dent in the running section with UB and PB.

This is gonna help them gain back some traction

That I can't argue with you.

Adidas BB performance is the same level has UA performance IMO.

Propulsion > Nike > the rest.

Adidas has played it right by grabbing artist to push their goods as Nike has grabbed athletes.

There's market share that Adidas has definitely grabbed, regardless how small it still upsets Nike.

That I can't argue with you.

Adidas BB performance is the same level has UA performance IMO.

Propulsion > Nike > the rest.

Adidas has played it right by grabbing artist to push their goods as Nike has grabbed athletes.

There's market share that Adidas has definitely grabbed, regardless how small it still upsets Nike.
Man...when I had the RD for the ROs, my boy said he had to sign a Non-Disclosure about the rest of the ROs left over 
laugh.gif

Nike was a lil salty by his motivational speeches to say the least.

I don't get paid till 3 days afterwards breh

I need these
If you don't have at least $200 in the bank probably not a good idea to buy kix. Living check to check is a terrible habit. It's going to lead to a life of stress.

Just saying...

Hmm Im a size 11.5 in most Im try a 11 just to compensate. The yeezy 750 boost I was an 11 and they fit fine to me. 

Mids were solid, these are dope.

I like em and I'll buy em. I don't care if they look like roshes or whatever dudes are trying to pass these off as. I own my money, not anyone else. I'll spend as a please without a thought about what dudes on the internet say. Let's do this :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom