ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know of a good guide online to determine if a Boost 750 is a fake or not?  I'm looking to buy a pair but need to know what to look for before purchasing.  Thanks in advance.

Anyone know any spots in South Florida doing FCFS? I will be the only one camping, solo dolo.. DM me.. Aside from that good luck to everyone that actually wants to buy them for personal use.

Still searching for that info, PM if anything.

Anyone know what champs/footaction at dolphin mall are gonna do ? 

They did a raffle, but it ended yesterday.

Last edited:

Does anyone know of a good guide online to determine if a Boost 750 is a fake or not?  I'm looking to buy a pair but need to know what to look for before purchasing.  Thanks in advance.
velcro stripes should just be missing the edge (not touching, and not too far apart)

They fixed the 5 hole toe box...the box label is usually a dead giveaway.

Receipt should be from a boutique or FTL if overseas

Adidas/FTL/Champs in the U.S.

And the smell...if the smell is still strong, they're fake.

city gear pearland are getting these, not sure how they will release them. jdsports doing an online raffle 

i just got a free auto checkout slot for the Boost, really hope the service comes through for me saturday. i didnt like the highs because they look like George Jetson boots but the lows i really like

What time does FTL usually do phone calls? Thanks in advance. Got work today so leaving the phone @ my homies (who  also did the same raffles). 

Can any kind soul list which online site would be selling the yeezy on the 27th? i tried searching this thread and only found pacsun so far ?

velcro stripes should just be missing the edge (not touching, and not too far apart)

They fixed the 5 hole toe box...the box label is usually a dead giveaway.

Receipt should be from a boutique or FTL if overseas

Adidas/FTL/Champs in the U.S.

And the smell...if the smell is still strong, they're fake.
Thank you! I'll try to find some comparison photos online.

i just got a free auto checkout slot for the Boost, really hope the service comes through for me saturday. i didnt like the highs because they look like George Jetson boots but the lows i really like

Hate to say it but auto checkout is useless if the site crashes

Why hopeless? Wouldn't you stand a better chance at FCFS than anything else?
That's last resort. If pac sun stays true to their word and make it be a dash to the doors saturday morning lol...

Feels like I'm going after a turbo man doll lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom