ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can any kind soul list which online site would be selling the yeezy on the 27th? i tried searching this thread and only found pacsun so far ?

sorry bro this info is posted every where online social networks and here just search and you will find the answer

no more questions on which stores are getting these or questions about sizing please

these answer are EVERYWHERE

we are trying to keep this thread moving with raffle call info, solid app reserving info, and pac sun list info

so unfair how the entire DC DMV area has 1 store that is getting them......
They don't care about us b 
frown.gif

North Jersey heads -- PacSun at GSP is doing FCFS Saturday 10am. 17 pairs. Not even going to bother with that, but good luck to anyone who's willing to pitch a tent. 

That's last resort. If pac sun stays true to their word and make it be a dash to the doors saturday morning lol...

Feels like I'm going after a turbo man doll lmao

I went to the Pac Sun in The Falls yesterday and was told that they will be doing a first come first serve release, but they were not sure if their store was receiving them or not and to call tomorrow (today) to confirm. I just got off the phone with the same woman I spoke to and shes acting like she didn't tell me that yesterday even after asking for the description of the employee. She goes on to say that PacSun is doing an online release... I found that to be hella suspect. What have yall heard?

Edit: Just spoke with someone at the Broward Mall and he's saying they'll know Friday, to follow on social media, and FCFS

Last edited:
no one i know who entered got calls from ubiq, the start of the sadderday

Last edited:

North Jersey heads -- PacSun at GSP is doing FCFS Saturday 10am. 17 pairs. Not even going to bother with that, but good luck to anyone who's willing to pitch a teint.
I heard the same thing.... I thought about it, but 17 pairs!! gonna pass... any other places FCFS in NJ, CT, up state NY

Resellers with pairs on hand....$900-1000 and their flying....goodluck if you expect these will resale at 500-600 after the weekend. 
mean.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom