ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

True. But if that's the case, there would be no incentive in going to the cinema to see it. A bigger screen.

So those who were lucky enough to get selected, I'm sure will get an extra something.
I mean they're only giving away 20 $20 hoodies per location, so I doubt there's going to be any other gift incentive to go. I'd imagine it's just for fans to get a large screen pseudo-runway experience, rather than watch from a comp screen. 

I mean they're only giving away 20 $20 hoodies per location, so I doubt there's going to be any other gift incentive to go. I'd imagine it's just for fans to get a large screen pseudo-runway experience, rather than watch from a comp screen. 
Forgot about the paper hoodies lol

exactly, it's just like for the experience like dude said, a cool thing to go to but it's nothing to leave work early or rearrange your schedule for

my day off and i don't get picked for the screening, I'll gladly pay for lunch for whoever has a +1 and takes me with them (Los Angeles) :tongue::tongue::tongue: I'm so serious tho :D

I know it's not the same as seeing them in person, but seeing them in the adidas store window made me feel very, lol wow this is what hype is for.

It's cool if you like them and cool if you like kanye and want to support him, but this shoe isn't worth noise.

if you miss out go buy some tan visvims. 

Never could understand folks who come into this post saying these are wack......crazy thing is if you have the time to come in here and post negative ****....you may honestly like them.....but who I am im just a dude here for info and new information... shrugs

Got a spot for Chicago, here's the email:

Dear CHICHAN -

Thank you for your RSVP to the live broadcast of Kanye West & Adidas Originals debut of Yeezy Season 1. This email confirmation will admit you and a guest to the live cinema simulcast.

Please bring photo identification along with this email confirmation to ShowPlace ICON at Roosevelt Collection.

The screening will start promptly at 3PM Central.

The theater is located at 10 West Roosevelt Rd, Chicago, IL 60605 312-447-6304

Seating is limited. All guests admitted and seated on a first come, first served basis.

*** This is a post email only. Please do not respond. ***

I just got tickets to the rsvp " the live broadcast of Kanye West & Adidas Originals debut of Yeezy Season 1"….what is the event actually because I was told its just a big screen where we watch something abut Yeezys…and I'd rather not do that. But if they give away stuff or something else happens I'd hate to miss it.

I just got tickets to the rsvp " the live broadcast of Kanye West & Adidas Originals debut of Yeezy Season 1"….what is the event actually because I was told its just a big screen where we watch something abut Yeezys…and I'd rather not do that. But if they give away stuff or something else happens I'd hate to miss it.

What time was your email, out of curiosity

What time was your email, out of curiosity
1:31 am but id like to know specifically what the event is here in NY. Why would the broadcast it when its here in the city.

I read somewhere that it will take about one hour and they will screen the fashion show.

As you got your tickets and it's easy to get their for you, I would go there. Maybe they will give out some merchandise or a ticket to buy the shoes or whatever

Woke up to a confirmation email for Cary, NC. Trying to figure out if it's worth it to make the drive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom