ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maybe in 2013. But after this the Y2 and Y1 prices will rise.
I can see Y2 and Y1 prices rising but it's not rising as fast as Yeezy Boosts are rising at the moment, like I said, doesn't seem like such a reach that a trade like that can happen. 
Since when did we start basing value on what some numb nuts is paying flight club, Yall need to get a grip, there are pairs sitting at 1000 dollars on ebay stop with the hype

Last edited:
what was the size run on darkside anyway? was interested in a size 6 for the wife, but havent seen them other than the adidas online drop last week. all the other places seemed to start from size 7.

You're about to drop your wallet for either

I think it will. Plats DS can go for at least $2k. The Yeezy Boost are already selling for $2k.
Maybe in 2013. But after this the Y2 and Y1 prices will rise.

Since when did we start basing value on what some numb nuts is paying flight club, Yall need to get a grip, there are pairs sitting at 1000 dollars on ebay stop with the hype

what i noticed as well.

i assume more will be releasing correct?

these dont have the appeal or quality of the Nike yeezys. these are cool but nothing like the 2's that dropped. Even tho those were big and bulky those colorways and design were bad ***

I can see Y2 and Y1 prices rising but it's not rising as fast as Yeezy Boosts are rising at the moment, like I said, doesn't seem like such a reach that a trade like that can happen. 
I just know I wouldn't do that trade, even with Y1's. Any YZY boost trade for any other Yeezy would have add money imo. People are currently blinded by hype. We'll see what happens when the smoke clears.

no offense taken and trust me I knew what these were, I was around for all the yeezy drops I know the deal, knowing the deal and willing to shell out X amount of dollars is a different story though.. and ok so all the sellers with the long history are selling for a bit more, but you cannot tell me you couldn't go on right now and find bids getting ready to end under 1100.

Flightclub has NEVER been indicative on the real value of a sneaker...

Last edited:
no offense taken and trust me I knew what these were, I was around for all the yeezy drops I know the deal, knowing the deal and willing to shell out X amount of dollars is a different story though.. and ok so all the sellers with the long history are selling for a bit more, but you cannot tell me you couldn't go on right now and find bids getting ready to end under 1100.
None of them are ending under 1.1k after today no matter what size they are.

what i noticed as well.

i assume more will be releasing correct?

these dont have the appeal or quality of the Nike yeezys. these are cool but nothing like the 2's that dropped. Even tho those were big and bulky those colorways and design were bad ***
Exactly. The black and pink/solar red color way with the GITD sole was monumental like it or not.

Flightclub has NEVER been indicative on the real value of a sneaker...
Yeah I was around for all yeezy drops as well. Everything started going crazy after Y2's, prices were shooting sky high. Doesn't mean they're being SOLD at the price that they are priced at. But average asking price is around the same. With these boosts though, its a huge standard deviation with pairs being sold at under $1k privately to the median of $1.5 average selling on ebay and outside market, to stores such as FC charging $2k with a pair or so being sold at that price. Though FC shouldn't be used as a resell price indicator, they do have some fairly normal resell prices and most do use it to get a ballpark of what they should pay.

as far as the ebay listings go, all those sitting at $1k are either new sellers or low feedback or sketchy listing/selling description. Some people already getting red flagged on these and not even looking anymore, hence the sit. But I'd say a average selling price is $1.2-1.5 right now. Not fair, but average. 

You're about to drop your wallet for either
Lol nah. Was retail or bust. Shed slap me for not buying her a chanel bag or something else instead of a resale priced sneaker. I do think these wouldve looked better on her than me though. Not that i have a pair either. Oh well moot point at this stage!

Yeah I was around for all yeezy drops as well. Everything started going crazy after Y2's, prices were shooting sky high. Doesn't mean they're being SOLD at the price that they are priced at. But average asking price is around the same. With these boosts though, its a huge standard deviation with pairs being sold at under $1k privately to the median of $1.5 average selling on ebay and outside market, to stores such as FC charging $2k with a pair or so being sold at that price. Though FC shouldn't be used as a resell price indicator, they do have some fairly normal resell prices and most do use it to get a ballpark of what they should pay.

as far as the ebay listings go, all those sitting at $1k are either new sellers or low feedback or sketchy listing/selling description. Some people already getting red flagged on these and not even looking anymore, hence the sit. But I'd say a average selling price is $1.2-1.5 right now. Not fair, but average. 

fair enough, I did a quick search/what I was going through with a few sellers, I have a pair on smash I just can't bring myself to do the cross country trade right now till I figure some things out, I may miss out but that is fine, on to the lows and this whole fiasco again.

I wasn't calling your original price point out or trying to discredit your thoughts on Y1s and Y2s being traded straight for Boost, it was more aimed at the OMG look a the flight club price boom we are all doomed. my bad I should have directed my quote elsewhere.

No it's cool, don't worry about it. I honestly don't see the majority of sneakerheads paying that $2k for Yeezy Boosts when it can be had around $1200-$1500, but I don't doubt that the Yeezy Boosts will eventually shoot up and flatten out at around $2k. And by then, you can probably get a trade for Plats around that price. I personally wouldn't do it like most people here, but there are other types of sellers out there. Those who personally value a shoe more than the trade worth, and those who view the trade worth to be equal. Some people do it so just trying to say that it's not a crazy idea. 

Last edited:
come to think of it. Didn't all raffles end yesterday and they announced the winners today? Out of all the stores, i haven't seen or heard of a genuine winner. 

Me and my girl went to enter the raffle yesterday at Shoe Gallery down in Miami. They posted on IG at 11am all winners have been announced and no luck. I'm pretty salty right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom