ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have real responsibilities and paid $1400. That's a lot to some. I like stunting.. I don't have a car either, does that make me lame? I can probably buy a nicer car and crib than most but I choose to rent and take public transit.

My last pay stub on the low end if we're talking about bragging. What you got?

View media item 1436979
:smh: what has NT become??

BTW that is not a paystub

If you want to STUNT as you call it post the full stub...if that's commissioned based isn't exactly the same thing...

lmao any one who makes that type of money would own a home... high income smart peoole dont rent .. i had learn that the hard way from my cousin thank god i listen to him.. plus you must really unhappy incasure cat to show that on the freaking internet . he most likely still lives at home [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]... i got a morgage i completely undetand what his saying a home owner is going think twice before they drop 500 let alone 1500 on a shoe.. not knocking any one who did its your own money but just saying

Last edited:
lmao any one who makes that type of money would own a home... high income smart peoole dont rent .. i had learn that the hard way from my cousin thank god i listen to him.. plus you must really unhappy incasure cat to show that on the freaking internet . he most likely still lives at home [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]... i got a morgage i completely undetand what his saying a home owner is going think twice before they drop 500 let alone 1500 on a shoe.. not knocking any one who did its your own money but just saying
so true lol.

Im wondering what GROWN person would get on a sneaker blog and post a fake paystub anyway? If you are really getting money like that you dont have to advertise it. Its called being a "pretender". Social media is a platform for people to make things up and pretend they are more than what they really are lol. A person can really be a bum living in their moms basement while on the internet pretending to be cash out kings.

Last edited:

If this ain't the truth! owning a home changes everything. You can't just pay resell anymore. I'm bout to be back flippin kicks to the people who willing to pay for them lol.

Last edited:
Anybody spending $1500-2k on a pair of yeezys should have 4 or 5 times that amount in the bank otherwise its crazy. Its like a woman paying 3k for a louis purse and dont have money to put in it LMAO

Last edited:
Fear not guys. Soon you can own the next best thing for only 300.....It was only a matter of time. RIP Boost exclusiveness.

i should buy the reps and resell for 1500 but do it slick one pair at a time slow and steady not like HEY IM FABSKICKZ I GOT 10 FSR of YEEZY BOOSTS ALL AUTHENTIC!!!!!!!!

Not 100% true. 3 years ago I worked at a Cadillac dealership and 2 of 3 of my sales managers and the owner himself did not owned a home. They all had amazing apartments/lofts downtown pretty close to the dealership. The head sales manager (+300k/yr) didn't even own a car, he either walked to work or drove dealer demo cars. Not saying thats the case of that jabroni trying to flex paystubs but not everyone feels the need to OWN a home, working there I also found out people that make alot of money and manage it well, lease their luxury vehicles and actually own something like a Camry... but one thing they don't do is spend +$1000 on some $350 sneakers 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
did somebody just call somebody a jabroni? 
laugh.gif

I'm still trying to figure out how kinggeorge thinks that anybody dropping thousands on a shoe is considered a live at parent's home irresponsible child. I'm not offended nor do I fit into that category, but I just want to know a good reason why that is so. You don't NEED to have a car in order to have disposable income to spend on shoes. 

One who makes that much would own a home? Don't be so closed minded, that's why most of you think and imagine it's hard to make a lot of money or think it's gotta be fake. You think cheap you will stay broke. I share my success with the world when I'm out. You achieve and make what you believe. This money is pocket change to many out there so I will continue to work on things to make me rich, in my mind I am already rich. You have people renting homes that cost more a month than your average mortgage out there.

Think small guys and continue to be small, think cheap and continue to always be broke. Live life like it's your last day and money will always come and go.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom