ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

I guess I'm the only person in this world who has sold people pairs for retail and not at market value, but I'm not greedy af
Nah you just asking for a lot by asking for under market from a random stranger. That's taking a stack away from their mouths. Be reasonable here. Certain shoes you oop certain shoes you just leave alone.

Sold a pair of Champagne 7s to a random strager. For retail. Even ate the shipping. 

This "only person" thing has to chill. Stop feeling so depressed over so damn sneakers. 

lol usually when people join communities like NT they dont act like total douche bags on the  first day. Take note.

Congrats lol, who knows how much time you spent to get those pairs of sneakers.
Relax fam.

The feels in this thread are unbearable. I'm out. Ya'll will argue/complain about anything and everything. It's ridiculous. 

Anyone else order through Adidas.eu? Have they started shipping yet?
Mine didn't ship yet, seeing lots of people getting order cancellations, hope it ends well...  I went with free shipping, i think i should have paid for the express one... The wait is unbearable lol

We got our pairs homie. Our business here is done 
wink.gif

Relax fam.

The feels in this thread are unbearable. I'm out. Ya'll will argue/complain about anything and everything. It's ridiculous. 
I guess that's normal on every forum. The guy got a little jealous of what I posted and decided to make a sarcastic comment.

This thread gives me the Lawryitus, so many of yall cooked 2 or 3 pears.. :wow:

Washed ashore...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom