ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

People think just because resale price is ridiculous people are skipping bills/priorities to buy them? Kind of a stretch. Lots of people can simply afford it.
I can personally afford to pay resale for another pair of these, but it wouldn't mean that I'm not a complete idiot for doing so.

See, it works both ways 

Bought 2 pairs from Adidas.ca, for me and my brother and still no tracking for the 2 of them I called this morning and they said that everything was alright with my order but its still processing, starting to be stressed about it I really want those shoes 
eyes.gif
 the status is still at Being processed...

Last edited:
Got my pair out for practically 9 and the dude noticed that I had a Black box and requested a refund 
tired.gif

Come on Adidas. You're killing me. 

Got my pair out for practically 9 and the dude noticed that I had a Black box and requested a refund 
tired.gif

they didn't give you a shoe to sell tho.. 

they gave you a shoe to wear so they can care less what box it came in they know you know its authentic maybe you should keep em its sign brotha lol

Last edited:

Bought 2 pairs from Adidas.ca, for me and my brother and still no tracking for the 2 of them I called this morning and they said that everything was alright with my order but its still processing, starting to be stressed about it I really want those shoes 
eyes.gif
im on the same boat

eyes.gif

im on the same boat
so did yall use the same address and same form of payment for both orders in ur cases cause that's a red flag and a sure fire way to get an order reviewed hence taking more time or straight canceled cause of the 1 per order thing they chose to enforce from time to time 

im on the same boat
It will probably not ship tomorrow because of canada day so I will wait up to friday and I will get call them back to see whats up with that..

so did yall use the same address and same form of payment for both orders in ur cases cause that's a red flag and a sure fire way to get an order reviewed hence taking more time or straight canceled cause of the 1 per order thing they chose to enforce from time to time 
I used to same address but different payment method. Will try to call tomorrow and lets hope ! :/

Last edited:

tired.gif

they didn't give you a shoe to sell tho.. 

they gave you a shoe to wear so they can care less what box it came in they know you know its authentic maybe you should keep em its sign brotha lol
laugh.gif
 maybe it is 

It will probably not ship tomorrow because of canada day so I will wait up to friday and I will get call them back to see whats up with that..
I used to same address but different payment method. Will try to call tomorrow and lets hope ! :/

I used the same address and two different credit cards to get two pairs and they called me yesterday telling me one of them was going to be cancelled. I tried calling them back but apparently there is a huge delay in getting hold of the online customer service regarding the boosts as all they are doing is calling back people about the yeezy boosts.

I think I'll get at least one pair but it would be nice to get both. Ugh.

I used the same address and two different credit cards to get two pairs and they called me yesterday telling me one of them was going to be cancelled. I tried calling them back but apparently there is a huge delay in getting hold of the online customer service regarding the boosts as all they are doing is calling back people about the yeezy boosts.

I think I'll get at least one pair but it would be nice to get both. Ugh.
Yo I bought 2 pairs with same address, same email, but different name, phone, and card. I'm in vancouver and I got off adidas.ca at like 1:14 and 1:16 PST. I got order confirmations on both and I haven't gotten shipping confirmation or any calls or anything yet. I check the order tracking religiously and it still says "In process" for both of them.

What do you think?

Yo I bought 2 pairs with same address, same email, but different name, phone, and card. I'm in vancouver and I got off adidas.ca at like 1:14 and 1:16 PST. I got order confirmations on both and I haven't gotten shipping confirmation or any calls or anything yet. I check the order tracking religiously and it still says "In process" for both of them.

What do you think?

Even after their call it still says that it is being processed on both of my orders. I got order confirmation on both of them as well. Not sure where to go from here. Waiting for a call back and will probably have to wait til Thursday since it's Canada day.

Even after their call it still says that it is being processed on both of my orders. I got order confirmation on both of them as well. Not sure where to go from here. Waiting for a call back and will probably have to wait til Thursday since it's Canada day.
When did they call you, and was the charge reversed on your bank statement yet? Did you use same name with different cards?

basketballonly basketballonly what time did the 350s drop on Adidas.CA and how did you find out?

I peeped the tweets about EUR and US drop time and the sold out tweets for EUR/CAD/US but I never saw a tweet for the CAD drop. I was kind of pissed since I didn't even get a chance to try...

In the end I ordered from Adidas.com, checked out a couple mins in but always got the maintenance page, no confirmation email and just a few pending charges. Waiting here with fingers crossed.

Does anyone know why the PayPal checkout button was removed from the Adidas.com drop?

I've purchased quite a bit from this site and always use this feature, on release day I saw the button briefly and then it faded away.

Just checked my credit card, still have the pending charge, checked out at the initial drop before the sold out tweet, no confirmation email, no shopping email, no cancellation email.

Monday afternoon. Nothing charged to either card yet and yes same name.
Oh so your card never got charged? I use my moms card with her name and my card with my name. I haven't checked hers, but mine got charged instantly and is still taken out of my account. I haven't received any contact from them so perhaps I'll be okay because different names? What really worries me is same email. But technically they said "1 per transaction" which I abided by.

From what I heard, Adidas is waiting on stock.. That's why we haven't gotten any of our shipping emails yet.. But have confirmations and no cancellations.. Tomorrow is already Wednesday and I haven't gotten a shipping email yet. I was on the phone with Adidas this morning and they told me my order went through and should have shipping by the end of he day.. But still nothing haha this getting lame.. I don't think Nike would've dropped the ball this bad

Still Adidas had a better release this time around, with the 750s their website didn't last a minute.... Refreshed for an hour and nothing.

Monday afternoon. Nothing charged to either card yet and yes same name.
From what I heard, Adidas is waiting on stock.. That's why we haven't gotten any of our shipping emails yet.. But have confirmations and no cancellations.. Tomorrow is already Wednesday and I haven't gotten a shipping email yet. I was on the phone with Adidas this morning and they told me my order went through and should have shipping by the end of he day.. But still nothing haha this getting lame.. I don't think Nike would've dropped the ball this bad
****. That doesn't sound good at all. I guess we better wait. The ineptness adidas is showing is unbelievable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom