ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
About to leave for a weekend in NJ and NY to see a Yanks game....gonna be spending the weekend at my grandpas house that has absolutely NO internet.

Gonna be tethering my phone and my data just reset...about to do some major damage to Verizon 
laugh.gif

I wanna try and get some sleep tonight but I'll prob be up at 5 or 6....smh maybe I should just stay up

Last edited:
So that last couple hours of posts has been people begging for a list that they could easily google.

If your going to hop in someone's pms you better be asking for some real help and not something you can google yourself.

Last edited:
About to leave for a weekend in NJ and NY to see a Yanks game....gonna be spending the weekend at my grandpas house that has absolutely NO internet.

Gonna be tethering my phone and my data just reset...about to do some major damage to Verizon :lol:

I wanna try and get some sleep tonight but I'll prob be up at 5 or 6....smh maybe I should just stay up

Tethering? You already lost b.

You better get to a library or something

I've been getting a decent amount of PM's, if your username is not familiar to me, I'm going to assume you're a lurker despite your join date and posts and rep. Those that have been helpful to me, I have responded. Though I don't know anything.... so yeah don't PM me lol. 

laugh.gif
 every time you post, you don't say much. You just insert "
nerd.gif
". Got everybody in here scrambling like they missed something. 

I've been getting a decent amount of PM's, if your username is not familiar to me, I'm going to assume you're a lurker despite your join date and posts and rep. Those that have been helpful to me, I have responded. Though I don't know anything.... so yeah don't PM me lol. 
you wont know when.

you might not even know why.

but i WILL pm you.

How you supposed to build connections on a forum if you don't got connects? Honestly?

I'm not out here begging for help but I do reach out occasionally.

Its like no matter the forum someone always looking down cause I'm new(er) to the game than most of y'all. It be whack sometimes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom