ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got lucky with Bows and Arrows raffle today. I won the last one as well. Employee was saying that these were more popular then the turtles and more raffles were filled out this time around. Glad to here some places are actually being fair about he raffles. Good luck to all.

Last edited:
Reserved a pair

Gonna try for some more on sadderday

The RISE Kyries drop which i get on a discount and is going to be an EXTREMELY easy cop cause of all the madness

This is a great weekend b 
pimp.gif

i swear the bay area is crooked AF. 

i know many stores doing shady *** ****, and giving the public (at least from what I know and been told) a generous 15% of copping. if you ain't kno the right dudes over here you aint getting no yeezy, and if you do you might as well say you won the lottery.

its THAT ******* crooked. 

a lot more peeps be eating out in the far east. 
You are not lying.... Bay Area is the shadiest with sneakers.

Anyone hear back from any of the SF smaller raffles? I'm guessing I didn't get anything.
Shoe biz made their calls yesterday, nothing.

Bait sent out their emails, nothing.

Darkside Initiative, nothing.

Didn't do acrimony.

Adidas, nothing.

Undefeated, nothing.

Pac Sun, i'll hold my breath lol.

Last edited:
honestly seen 3-4 cats cook on nt thats apart of the bay fam.

HM I WONDER.

Shoe biz made their calls yesterday, nothing.
Bait sent out their emails, nothing.
Darkside Initiative, nothing.
Didn't do acrimony.
Adidas, nothing.
Undefeated, nothing.
Pac Sun, i'll hold my breath lol.
Bows and Arrows are calling. I just got a call from them 20 min ago.

I would love to see if someone caked off of Darkside Initiative.

The Bay heads getting antsy :lol:

Anyone hear from Champs? At this point, I don't expect Pac Sun to call until the evening.

^Wrong... I mean you're right!

Link to database cannot be established: SQLSTATE[08004] [1040] Too many connections

Last edited:
Yah well after the Turtle release I went in to all of this not expecting anything, but was willing to spend 4-5 hours getting tickets.

Other than that, I won't pay resell on these and hope some people that are winning will wear them.

Yah well after the Turtle release I went in to all of this not expecting anything, but was willing to spend 4-5 hours getting tickets.

Other than that, I won't pay resell on these and hope some people that are winning will wear them.
Yeah me either... I'll use that $215 I was gonna spend on these for Supreme next week... All good but I am still trying tomorrow morning online.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom