ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
both adidas and ssense shipped 
happy.gif

Called Adidas. They said my order is good to go. They said most people who are getting cancelled should have gotten cancellation emails already. If you're still waiting then be patient, they're still processing orders.

Take it for what it's worth

can someone who copped from ssense let me know how you found link? I've been asking a few times, but nobody has said anything. How I found link for TD didn't work for the Pirate Blacks, so was just wondering how people came across it? PM if necessary

Called Adidas. They said my order is good to go. They said most people who are getting cancelled should have gotten cancellation emails already. If you're still waiting then be patient, they're still processing orders.

Take it for what it's worth

Does yours still say order confirmed waiting for packaging? I have a pending charge and still waiting for that shipping confirm.

Thanks.

No they are not i talked to them and they confirmed that they will not be having them online. Only uk and japan
awww... that blows lol.. But I just checked their eshop... there looks like a space holder for the 350 but it says not available... Hopefully they'll change their mind.

Got an express shipping refund.  Happy now... moving on. We'll see them tomorrow.

awww... that blows lol.. But I just checked their eshop... there looks like a space holder for the 350 but it says not available... Hopefully they'll change their mind.

Hopefully bro, but the lady I spoke with too, was pretty confident with saying "we will not betting them AT ALL" ... She must have been asked 158 times already.

These have to restock though .... I think we saw more way more folks eating on TD release which is strange .. Do we blame Kardashian hype machine? :smh:

Hopefully bro, but the lady I spoke with too, was pretty confident with saying "we will not betting them AT ALL" ... She must have been asked 158 times already.

These have to restock though .... I think we saw more way more folks eating on TD release which is strange .. Do we blame Kardashian hype machine?
mean.gif
doubtful, there was IG hype generated by the Kardashians for the TD as well

don't think thats the reason but there still could be a restock...i'm hoping for one

Last edited:

Are you looking at the right E-Shop? There are a few options at the top right.

Does yours still say order confirmed waiting for packaging? I have a pending charge and still waiting for that shipping confirm.

Thanks.

Yep. My card got charged and got order confirmation email right away.

I think I'm good. Generally Adidas is pretty solid with not overselling

I think we saw more way more folks eating on TD release which is strange .. Do we blame Kardashian hype machine?
mean.gif
I ate on the TDs and not the PBs, but i have to disagree. I've seen far more pairs locally with the blacks than the turtles. Ton of pairs already in hand on my local groups and online hasn't even gotten out yet. Turtle's only 2 or 3 pairs on swap groups.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom