ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Didn't the fakers get the same primeknit material for PBs as the authentics? Now, if they could replicate the boost technology...fam I might turn into a ******* and kop 
mean.gif
We been through too much Palma dont you dare quit on me!!!

Last edited:
Didn't the fakers get the same primeknit material for PBs as the authentics? Now, if they could replicate the boost technology...fam I might turn into a ******* and kop :smh:

There are multiple rep factories all making their own versions

We been through too much Palma dont you dare quit on me!!!
Aight yo...I prob wouldn't, but since my dreams of getting my hands on a pair of TDs have vaporized. This is my last hope. Good luck fam.

Last edited:
If these released in AJ1 numbers, do y'all think the resale would be around what the BREDs resell for when they dropped? Then, would I maybe start to believe Ye got a long future in the sneaker game.

Last edited:
Goddamn this is gonna be a total ****show unless someone figures out the backdoor for the Y-3 site (which is 100% doable, I just can't myself)

Other than that, only chance will be if people sleep on the random sites. And no one sleeps.

Last edited:
I believe he's coming out of pocket. He has his own design studio now so he probably was able to get some of the resources he needs to do the clothes on his own.
oh ok got you

Yessir Adidas will only be handling sneakers. And I guess they may help cover cost for the shows or production ?

Anyway season 2 samples were done in LA for the most part and rumor has it a big house may be helping out but who really knows.

But Adidas won't be handling production anymore

Goddamn this is gonna be a total ****show unless someone figures out the backdoor for the Y-3 site (which is 100% doable, I just can't myself)

Other than that, only chance will be if people sleep on the random sites. And no one sleeps.

Y-3 is looking pretty hard on the back door link

Im tryna figure out how to use an ATC link for Adidas.. I hope someone has some insight just like the pbs..

i love all the CW being released so far. and i love the tan and beluga, but i think they are releasing too many too soon.. speaking of the tan and beluga are they the last rumored 350 color ways ?
remember Ye said everybody who wants Yeezy eventually will get them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom