ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
yo this is so strange, when i refresh my own url I get forbidden access, but when I click on the links Munchy posted, i can see the product page. Anyone know why? similar thing happened on release day, probably why I couldn't cop

yo this is so strange, when i refresh my own url I get forbidden access, but when I click on the links Munchy posted, i can see the product page. Anyone know why? similar thing happened on release day, probably why I couldn't cop
Possibly banned ip for too many requests

accessing the page through google search or clicking the link posted here brings me to the page...but opening it through activity monitor yields the forbidden prompt

accessing the page through google search or clicking the link posted here brings me to the page...but opening it through activity monitor yields the forbidden prompt
yep, just realized have the same issue

Possibly banned ip for too many requests
it is weird, same exact url, it works when i click your link, but not when i typed url myself from bookmarks

yea having similar issue

Ah so when I click on the size I want it highlights the code (while in f12 mode) So is that a good place to start when figuring out how to script an ATC bot? Remember again I know absolutely jack ish about this, so sorry if I sound stupid.

Alright just making sure. I was trying to land a pair just making sure

Ah so when I click on the size I want it highlights the code (while in f12 mode) So is that a good place to start when figuring out how to script an ATC bot? Remember again I know absolutely jack ish about this, so sorry if I sound stupid.

My advice, don't bother.

ok, i'm done. if barneys restocks or something i'm gonna feel like an idiot, but I need to sleep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom