ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associates and friends of Kanye and then a select few lucky people out in about in the sneaker community are about to have those 750s. I can already imagine them being harder to get than the moonrocks if they don't use the confirmed app again.

Y'all give ssense until tuesday, they didnt let anyone know about shipping until tuesday with the PB's so yall should still be good. 

Still no word from Oki-ni starting to get worried lol
I think this could be a good thing...people have been getting cancellation emails, apparently. Maybe no news is good news right now. They just indicated that it could take up to 48 hrs to get a dispatch email. Hang tight!

seems like Oki-Ni is reporting that there is a glitch which is why orders haven't been showing on some people's history, so hopefully we good.

I think this could be a good thing...people have been getting cancellation emails, apparently. Maybe no news is good news right now. They just indicated that it could take up to 48 hrs to get a dispatch email. Hang tight!

PB drop they shipped hella fast
looking at twitter, they were sending cancellation emails a few hours ago.
Thanks for the info guys not all hope is lost then I guess!

Another day to try my luck on a restock. Was that UNDfTD restock yesterday a glitch or was it live? Couldn't check out all night, still had a pair in cart until the site went down.

Another day to try my luck on a restock. Was that UNDfTD restock yesterday a glitch or was it live? Couldn't check out all night, still had a pair in cart until the site went down.
I heard from a reliable source on here that it was a glitch. He went in and asked and they said they didnt do a restock. I still have a pir in my cart hoping for it to go through but we dont actually know for sure...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom