ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
everytime that page monitor "dings" I feel them moonrocks slipping away further and further away 
frown.gif

YZY SZN and these page monitors are killing me softly.... and my productivity at work. Guess we all better get used to this until 2nd week of December when it's all hopefully over lol

YZY SZN and these page monitors are killing me softly.... and my productivity at work. Guess we all better get used to this until 2nd week of December when it's all hopefully over lol
lmao all my coworkers prolly wondering WTF is this kid doing... 

wasnt there someone who ordered 4 off ssense on accident? cant find the original post. 
Me - 5x.  I called this morning and she dropped it to 3 (max per customer) and sounded like they'd be honored... But I think that was at the beginning of what I imagine is turning about to be a very long day for that poor girl on the phone.

matches keeps changing from "sold out" to "coming soon" and back again i think they're just effing with me i'ma fight their IT guy

Does anyone have the link to the German product page on y3?
Or the product number?

I'm on mobile right now and am pretty ***** up because of that.
Would appreciate help.

If anyone wants restock go to Barneys Midson store now... And come back and thank me :smile:
i just called and dude seemed mad as hell haha. Kindly asked if there were any yeezys in stock and I got

"NO SIR WE DO NOT HAVE ANY MORE YEEZYS" click

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom