ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
thing is....the employee is copping an attitude. Its his job to answer the phone and answer these questions, even if its all day long
What if he loss his mother or something?i remembered once, an associate who was so disrespectful I just wanted to smack him. Told my buddy who work in the same department,said that he loss his brother. From there on out, I ain't gon judge anyone that's like that. U never know. PLUS U GOT LIKE HUNDREDS OF PEOPLE CALLING BACK TO BACK ABOUT THE SHOES LOL

Last edited:
Give us your work number and we will call you for the next 3 hours asking the same question relating to your job over and over.

Oh you wouldn't like that either?

Didn't think so.
Most of us do not like numerous aspects of our respective jobs. Your point is moot. I do not believe people should "tr0ll" the guy, but by no means should he have hung up because of an annoyance. It's his job. He is paid a wage to assist potential customers. Regardless, Barneys HR wouldn't be too happy with his initial conduct. 

EDIT: I do feel for the guy, but he's just gotta put on a brave face, and hate Kanye West.

Last edited:
What if he loss his mother or something?i remembered once, an associate who was so disrespectful I just wanted to smack him. Told my buddy who work in the same department,said that he loss his brother. From there on out, I ain't gon judge anyone that's like that. U never know. PLUS U GOT LIKE HUNDREDS OF PEOPLE CALLING BACK TO BACK ABOUT THE SHOES LOL
Good point.

I feel bad. I'm imagining a guy at Barneys sitting at his desk picking up the phone every minute hearing "ayo famb, heard ya'll got dem yeezys...." face palming.
He's not at a desk. He's on the floor and he has to walk back and forth every time someone calls his department. 

Most of us do not like numerous aspects of our respective jobs. Your point is moot. I do not believe people should "tr0ll" the guy, but by no means should he have hung up because of an annoyance. It's his job. He is paid a wage to assist potential customers. Regardless, Barneys HR wouldn't be too happy with his initial conduct. 
+1

For those of you with pending OK orders, check your account online. Mine was completely blank but it has updated with some info!!! Happy to say I may have 1 pair on the way very soon! [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

He answered the question and then hung up, what's wrong with that? You're damn right he's going to cop an attitude. Everyone in here would respond he exact same way.

Taking one for the NT brethren. I'm on my way there. I was already having a bad day and after class I just went to eat alone. Missed a lot of the thread. Stayed clean all day for the first time yesterday. As I'm walking debating wether I got or not some dude pulls up and proceeds to take a bowl out. We make eye contact and idk I was just like "yo let me get a hit". I'm mid walk pause and he's mid pulling out bowl pause. Nods his head. I hesitate but I proceed to walk over thinking like is this really happening now. Starts getting a little hot especially when I realize this my regular smoking spot. In a Ukrainian accent tells me get in. I was just like ef it and now I'm here happy.

Last edited:
OKI-NI order has been confirmed - YES - got two pairs on the way (the other from offspring).  Thought I'd strike out and both were going to be cancelled.  PHEW.

Check your account order history for update of order.

Last edited:
They had restock since this morning , my friend was able to get 2 pairs (him and his girl), but was not able to get it for me... They were very strict. And they told my friend that all remaining pairs are being send back to the Madison Store. So check every morning with them.

OKI-NI order has been confirmed - YES - got two pairs on the way (the other from offspring).  Thought I'd strike out and both were going to be cancelled.  PHEW.
my okini order got cancelled :/

so did two of my orders from other sites.... got one left 

Last edited:
So many members on here feel entitled to a pair smh
Iv noticed this a lot on this board.  Not particular to yeezy's but that individuals have a vastly over-inflated sense of entitlement.  

This trolling of the Barneys employee is a great example:  you get some people commenting that this guy must always be polite and stupid statements like 'thats his job' as if just because someone has a customer service role, you the customer gets to treat them like dirt?

Customer service reps are just humans like you not some subservient lower life form just because they get paid to answer your questions. 

He answered the question and then hung up, what's wrong with that? You're damn right he's going to cop an attitude. Everyone in here would respond he exact same way.
Listen, i'm not doing it anymore and understand what some people are saying

Regardless, I called the first time and was very nice and wasnt rude in how I asked. I simply asked and he raised his voice at me in a disgruntled manner. The woman who transferred me to him was very nice though. I don't see how he should be annoyed even if 100 people were calling him before. It's his job to talk to potential clients in a respectful manner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom