ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Im sitting like this too. Green blanket and everything lol

literally have $8000 in ghost charges from adidas. couldn't get past the checkout page but i was still charged every time.

ill get the money back but wow.. fix the system :smh:

i swear i have never gotten through ever since they started this.. i dont know how people are getting through honestly ive been on it since before they even tweeted the link and nothing.. last time i got through on turtle doves they canceled my order even tho i checked out way before anybody else.. said there was an error on their end and it didnt reach their system even tho i got conformation email and everything.. MAN such BS. even offered people a pair of my moonrocks for a cart and nobody bit 

Man Adidas has not allowed me to use my phone for the last 2 hours

Second Ive been up 42 straight hours and now because i couldnt cop im gonna be so stressed ill be unable to sleep

Wanted to sleep happily but now i have to go to work....this the woat week

Unkwn is a bunch of frauds. That contact to order thing is BS. They didnt even follow up with hardly anybody win/lose the first time around. Then they magically have more pairs? 

I believe most of what unkwn does in terms of restocks is for Twitter followers and IG, it's pretty smart, all they have to do is let a couple pairs go here and there but for the most part backdoor everything else..

I did the same thing at my old job when I ran the Twitter lol... Smh.

Last edited:
I honestly have no idea what's going on, but after 20+ attempts, I just checked out a size 8 even though it told me it was oos previously

Splash Bros [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom