ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

You dudes are slow, the links literally didn't work till the shoes were sold out.

Everybody could have had the links and they would not have added a single pair to your cart.

Once the carts started giving N/A is when the atc links started working.
Why didnt adidas say sold out then

Had the 8 in cart multiple times but couldn't close the deal on review and pay screen. Is there a trick and just keep trying to process? Smh

damn i was going to play around like that too just like PB release but i thought it was a wrap..

congrats.. and most likely it'll go through.

as long as you get a confirmation # and emaik confirmation, you're good.
*fingers crossed* yea i got email confirm edit* nvm i did get charged tax.

Last edited:
got through on Adidas saw no Paypal so put card in denied ..... again denied again denied it boots me WTF i  hit back 2 time and it was there in my cart, put info in and got white screen of death. hit back again and brought me to home page but i saw something in cart.  put my card in did not realize i was in my moms account with different last name and it went through. Called Adidas was on hold for 40 mins explained what happen and dude said to me. i do not know how it went through but Merry Christmas you just got yourself some yeezys. HAPPY HOLIDAYS. look at my email after and have 3 messages from bank stopped payment due to fraud. now i am sitting with grandma and my dog i am done 

Somebody photoshop a pair of 750's on him
wby-cm-gstrait-c3.jpg

As far as the backdoor links... They changed them enough so we couldn't "guess" them using the method they have always used. They would have worked when they were still in stock... If you use the same method for an item that's still in stock it works right now. So anyone saying they didn't work til they oos is incorrect.... You had to have the correct pid...which we know now was similar to what was expected but somethings added. Pretty sure people cooked even before they went "oos"...

Anyway time for some rest... Gotta drive a hour and half away to pick up this Barbie Dreamhouse for my little girls Christmas present. You think yeezy's were hard to cop... Try finding one of these damn things right before Christmas.... Lolol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom