ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
$3k in charges from adidas, I better have at least one pair come through
laugh.gif

Stupid credit card error was ringing it up every time
My boy had 10 Charges on 1 of his cards from ATC service from their Bot try to checkout

Bank Flagged the Transactions thinking it was Fraud and now he's spending his morning on the phone with the Bank fixing it

and No Yeezy's on the Way!

Sucks for him

Last edited:
Meanwhile my bro picked up a size 11 in LA using the app. Sent him a text a minute after the tweet and he confirmed in under five minutes.

I am not sure why adidas doesn't roll this app out to everyone else. It appears to work very well, so why make the rest of us stand in line at adidas for an hour just to have the employees backdoor everything.
I stil don't understand why Houston doesnt get the confirmed app when we the 4th biggest citty in the US smh.. 

me too. Kind of pissed at my roommate too. He didn't pay the cox cable bill and it got shut off. Had to try from just one device, my phone. Spent 3 hours on a damn circling screen
I could be wrong but I thing they're were 2 different URL's. One being /yeezy which shot me to the splash page. However for canada i used /ca/apps/yeezy and shot me right thru to the product page. Perhaps someone can elaborate. Is the URL effectively the same and I got lucky?

I love sneakers too, but you cats are killing NT.

Everytime this damn shoe drops, the new post tab gets broken.

Can yall like, chill on the posts, NT as a whole, (yall included) needs the new post tab.:D

The cats that broke it aren't here anymore...They only come right before release asking for BD links/PMs/Bots.

How do the black 750s fit? Are they huge like the first 750. Remember people were going full sizes to a size and a half down

Has anyone's order ever got cancelled from FNL after receiving a tracking number. The reason I asked because I hit ebates up to make adjustments on my cashback. They had my order for $3.50 instead of $350

Gathering that the early consensus is that these are more TTS than the previous 750.

Going to have to find a size 9 swap for my 8. 
i am a true 9. wear a 9 in 350. got a 9 in the black 750, and they're pretty big, at least .5 size big imo. not sure if it will be too snug if i go a full size down - but i don't have the original 750's to compare.

I had a feeling Adidas SF was rigged when I saw a customer just chilling at the counter with the workers during raffle...smh. We only had five stores in the whole bay area and the main store that we should be able to trust is Adidas.

What a waste of time. Hope they all get canned.

SF should have the confirmed app...

Thanks sir and likewise! They highlighted someone else's name and used their activation code for mine when processing whatever they had to do on their device when they asked to look at my reservation again.. Just glad I got to pick up the shoes before crazy random *** rain came lol

Good to hear you got your pair. Knew you'd be good if you got there early.

So says the guy with 266 posts and 51 reps. LOL That's a terrible rep to post ratio bruh. That means most of your comments aren't repped and lack substance. Now go check my rep-to-post ratio. lol

So full of assumptions, aren't you there? Did I strike a nerve with my opinions about Kanye that you went as far to say that I sound like a female? Lol, shame on you brotha. Let me remind you that everyone up in this b***h is entitled to their opinion...whether or not you or any other clown here thinks I'm trolling.

But since you've made it clear that you'd like to get to know me...Made in 1975. A Star Wars nerd, a beautiful wife, kids, 2 German Shepherds, multiple mortgages, 401K with 100% company match, multi-million dollar life insurance policy, three cars and a Harley, and I invest in commercial and residential real estate in 3 states and 2 countries. Sneakers and music are my extracurricular hobbies. Been in the sneaker game for a lot longer than you think and watched the entire career of two of the greatest MJ's in basketball history (Jordan and Johnson) and was there to witness the entire prime of another legendary MJ (Jackson). And when you have those standards, Kanye falls into the abyss. First pair of Jordans rocked on feet on the hardwood - 1988. Marinate on that for a second. And yes, back in my basketball prime, I could dunk a basketball on a 10-foot regulation rim. Go read my bio.

My collection topped off at about 260 pairs in 2009. Sold most of them. I now only have about 60 pairs. And it's too late...you already judged me so don't try and say you won't judge based on my join date. I've been following NikeTalk since 2001, well before ISS came into the picture...back when NT was a complete mess, so don't go there with your perceived "street cred" based on join date LOL

As far as my rotation this week (don't get it twisted and think it's my "collection" lol), if you think it's whack, more power to you. You know what they say, opinions are like ***holes, everyone's got one. I'd like to see your top 5 best shoes so I can judge for myself as well.

Banned 1s and Pinnacle 1s are whack? hahahaha, the quality on those two pairs alone probably trumps every pair of sneakers you own. And while you're at it, why don't you go ahead and post your sneaker rotation for this week. Go ahead, feel free to gather your most expensive hardware and let us be the judge.

The most comical thing on Niketalk is when people like you love to assume that people here are "newbies" just because of their join date or assume that just because you barely joined NT that you're a rookie in the sneaker game. Nothing can be more ignorant and truth be told, YOU my friend are the real cork here.

And oh btw...I did not strike out. I know you did but not me buddy. Not even with the prospect of making $1K in profit, I still wouldn't cop these shoes even if Adidas slapped a $160 price point on em...u kiddin' me? The potential profit gains of $1K-1.5K that people are hoping to make with this shoe I can make at my profession in roughly two days of work.

Now let's see your sneaker collection.
@wHipLAshTw03 I refuse to believe that story from someone with your username. Show proof you sad middle aged man. And link to your bio? Lmao 40 year old stressing over Yeezys
Test me and let's talk real estate, commercial financing, LTV, DTI, Underwriting and funding a residential/commercial mortgage, the difference between 11th district cost of funds and LIBOR indeces, etc....better yet, why don't you quiz me on sports in the 80s and 90s...you'll get all the proof you need about my middle-aged wisdom. As far as my "bio," click on my profile description. Wanna know who I played against in high school? Google Ed O'Bannon, Charles O'Bannon, Jacque Vaughn, Kenny Bruner, Avondre Jones, Schea Cotton. Let's go bro

i'll preface this by saying that i live in charlotte...somewhat of a conservative city.  we dont push the limits of fashion too much here.

i was just browsing thru some of the season 1 clothing.  for my NY, LA, overseas, big city fashion folks....are people really dressing like this??

View media item 1835983

View media item 1835984

View media item 1835985

Absolutely nobody is dressing like these pics here in LA. Yeezy clothing effect is strictly an Internet phenomenon

Last edited:
Force as in in your cart, shows out of stock and spam checkout? I tried man.. Lmao. Adidas and their BS release. All pair got BDed. It was live for like nearly 2 hrs until someone spilled thebean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom