ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ costs too much to do it the supreme way.

really feeling those moonrocks and pirate blacks but im not paying 1000+ for shoes that i really just wanna party in. I dont condone fakes but i can see why someone would consider itmwhen it comes to these, especially with the quality they are these days....assuming theyre planning on beating them to **** like i would want to 

The LVs are actually worth their value. Made in Italy and flawless compared to made in china. They won't fall apart as easily even though the rubber on the boosts will be durable.

Also something else to think about is the faulty zipper
Problem the grey 750s had. It's not that I can't afford $1500, it's just for that price I could get a pair of LV Dons or for slightly more get a pair of Jaspers made from Italian leather and that is actually a much better design. I guess this shoe is just one that I'm not that desperate for, or in getting older and don't feel the need to beast for a shoe.

That goldish sole man
pimp.gif
nerd.gif

Same crap in LA at neo 39. Dude's did a raffle via youtube video where they called 10 tickets out of a box. They called my number on the video but said a name of one of their homies instead. Even posted the number on IG and it was my ticket #. Confirmed by a manager the ticket # pulled matched my ticket and he couldn't understand how the guy in charge of their raffle could call another name instead of mine when it was pulled. He even double checked that it was my # that they drew from the box and he told me over the phone it was. Awaiting a call from their corporate office since Friday night which I'm sure will never happen. Damn shame that a store owned by a NTer is doing shady stuff like this too. :smh:
the shop is super shady. they def held back pairs for themselves to resell. they still have at least 10 pairs of the PB 350s. their "corporate" office is a joke too. report them to adidas corporate. it shouldn't take 3 hours to put a video up of the winners when it was supposed to be a live raffle. the jig was to say live raffle to get everyone there in the first place and think it was legit, then switch it on everyone last minute. 

damn I didn't even know that. I thought they were good especially since a NTer owned the shop. I will definitely be trying to contact Adidas tomorrow. The change up of the style of raffle from live to recorded was a huge red flag to me as well :smh:

Don't expect anything until Tuesday—this is when my PB's and TD's shipped. However, I guess it's possible for them to ship tomorrow.

word. just wanted to know to expect them before or after Christmas. thanks!

Man i might be a little salty about missing my 750s, but to be honest I'm happier with the quality that these are for a fraction of the resell.

I hate adidas randomly selecting ppl to get into the site crap

I had 3 computers and 2 phones trying and none got through.

Bull ****
You know what's even worse. Doing all that ish and then FINALLY getting through only for them to be OOS. I'm still 0 for 100000 on YZY releases. Onto the Tans

Tan 350 are my favorite yeezy yet

Wasn't really phased that I didn't get the 750s yesterday, but the tan joints are a must

Man i might be a little salty about missing my 750s, but to be honest I'm happier with the quality that these are for a fraction of the resell.View media item 1836485

Any clothing or shoes Made in Italy are the highest quality you're gonna get. Sneakers are the only clothing item that I'll buy made in China mostly because I have no choice. I mostly rock selvedge Nudies and the stitching is impeccable. A house with heritage like Balenciaga will never allow anything to ruin their reputation.

Don't expect anything until Tuesday—this is when my PB's and TD's shipped. However, I guess it's possible for them to ship tomorrow.
my turtle doves arrived the monday right after the release, that was with regualr shipping so its definatley possible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom