ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone is a reseller now just say it the jig is up

Far from it. I'm a sneakerhead hoarder. Any sneakers I don't feel I need or want anymore, I give them away to friends and family. Had two pairs of bred 11's and gave one to my cousins husband. Not everyone is in it for the money :smh:

Just catching up. So just to sum it up in the last 10 pages
1. Star Wars spoilers
2. More raffle time questions
3. PacSun sz 11 restock fail
4. Spoiler guy banned from thread

Anything else?

Has pacsun always kept the PB's and TD's live on their site via search or did they restock those as well?

After seeing on feet pics these are probably the first pair of 350s I like ..... Took a huge L on both 750s and all Nike yeezys lol....

Going to try online for these , if anybody has any suggestions on being successful on Pac or FL feel free to help a long time member out ..... Lord knows I need it lol

Why keep a product active? Ima keep a pm on it just in case
nerd.gif
Probably for SEO reasons.

Understandable but if it's for SEO reasons wouldn't they be losing money on "clicks" just to view a product that isn't available?
SEO is typically done to obtain free clicks. It only costs a site money when a user clicks on a sponsored ad—i.e Google Adwords. 

Understandable but if it's for SEO reasons wouldn't they be losing money on "clicks" just to view a product that isn't available?
nah. it's to keep the people coming. it's like free ad for them to be showing up on listings/results when people type in "Yeezy Turtle Doves" and they end up in a shop which displays it but doesn't actually sell it. In turn people stick to the site and maybe lurk around a bit hoping for restocks and maybe even do unintended side-purchases which may be non-yeezy to begin with. Then the more hits the site gets, the more relevant it becomes to being 'yeezy' and shows further up the results, which gets more eyeballs, clicks, and possibly sales whether yeezy-related or not.

Last edited:
Random but that new Lil Durk mixtape is FIREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Anyways, this has been on my mind for the last two releases. Major in DC requires a DM to their twitter with your size, name, and hashtag i.e. :

The reason I am questioning this method and blame them for backdooring, is because how in the world do they allow people outside of the area to enter and how would they know who to pick if Twitter doesn't require you to put your location down? The drawing is for in-store purchase not online, so they are def either not choosing people who live in the area or not choosing at all, then backdooring "unclaimed' pairs....Adidas needs to really monitor Commonwealth and Major in DC. Both are doing this

Last edited:
^^^ never thought about it like that but it makes sense...nobody I know received a call or email back from either store for all the yeezy releases from cmonwealth and majors

Last edited:
It absolutely sucks to see how many black 750s are for sale on grailed man ..... I just wanted to rock

But I get its hard to turn down that big of a profit ... Just sucks lol

It absolutely sucks to see how many black 750s are for sale on grailed man ..... I just wanted to rock

But I get its hard to turn down that big of a profit ... Just sucks lol
I am wearing mine today when they arrive—forget all this resell garbage. The head turns I get when wearing any of my Yeezys is worth more to me than a few hundred dollars profit. 

I am wearing mine today when they arrive—forget all this resell garbage. The head turns I get when wearing any of my Yeezys is worth more to me than a few hundred dollars profit. 
word bro. i'll wear mine when they arrive. oh wait. no i won't. took a good L.
roll.gif
 but really happy for people who really just wanted to rock these 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom