ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shoot if I could pull that off I would be putting more effort into getting these
laugh.gif
I'm hoarding all of them...gonna send them to you for a car trade one day 
laugh.gif

quick question about sizing

This is my first yeezy, period. I wear a 10.5. In regards to the YZY, i went down half a size based off what people said.

1) should I be good with a size 10?

2) since I won via foot locker raffle, can I change my size at the store or do I have to buy the 10 since thats what they reserved my pair as?

If a similar question was asked and I missed it, my apologies. Just want to get clarification and figured asking u guys was the smartest thing to do. THanks.

sheikh dtla said they still have more calls to make after they called me so stay woke.

This is my first yeezy, period. I wear a 10.5. In regards to the YZY, i went down half a size based off what people said.

2) since I won via foot locker raffle, can I change my size at the store or do I have to buy the 10 since thats what they reserved my pair as?

If a similar question was asked and I missed it, my apologies. Just want to get clarification and figured asking u guys was the smartest thing to do. THanks.

You can fit both. I'm naturally a 10.5 but I have a 10 and a 10.5 on this. Prefer 10.5 cause it has a little wiggle room and doesn't seem like you'll rip through it like a 10

You get the size you put in the raffle for. You should be good with .5 down, if that don't work you could look for a size swap since they'll be some pairs floating around.

Last edited:
Well its not looking good, again. 0/6 on raffle releases since the move to Adidas. Not expecting much with online either at this point. Unlucky streak.

For the 750's did anyone even get a phone call?
I'm just going to go ahead and say I took some L's today.

I know some people that got called at Champs, but unless you pay them HoH managers, you won't be getting anything.

I've seen so many people in my local FB group hit at Champs in Florida Mall in the past, especially the TB 750s. Not once have I seen a Foot Locker receipt. That says something...

Called Adidas in NY and told me that they have already sent out the emails.

Looks like I lost. 8 Entries (Footaction, Footlocker, Champs, Adidas)

I've seen so many people in my local FB group hit at Champs in Florida Mall in the past, especially the TB 750s. Not once have I seen a Foot Locker receipt. That says something...
Anyone talk about getting a phone call today for the 350s?

anyone ever hit at kicks la? you had to buy something to receive a raffle ticket for the 750s and I think that's illegal to do in CA.

just received an email regarding their 350 raffle and almost thought I hit a raffle. D;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom