ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Copped an 8, still through on two other browsers, we cookin fam 
smokin.gif

**** THIS GAY EARTH. 

GOT IN AFTER WAITING 15 MINUTES. SELECT SIZE. ADD TO CART. GO TO COMPLETE CHECKOUT. ERROR. ****!

OK. NO BIG DEAL. I'LL JUST RELOAD THE DESKTOP WEBSITE AND CHECKOUT. NOPE. A DIFFERENT ERROR. ****!!

AND NOW I GOTTA GO TO WORK.... I CHECKED OUT AS A GUEST SO MY WORK COMPUTER WON'T HAVE THIS IN THE CART... ****!!

I at least was able to get to the checkout screen on eastbay, adc I'm still waiting :smh:

Last edited:
Added a 12 to my cart and tried checking out.. apparently I had to sign in.. which I did. Tried checking out again, **** said size was OOS.. smh.

Know I don't post a lot at ALL. Just wanted to give some helpful tips on copping since I just got a size 9 without any backdoor links (first time ever being successful, second time trying for Yeezy's). I just had a tab open on almost every device I have. Two iPads and two MacBooks. On the MacBook, I had multiple tabs (two on one, and like nine on the other. Single tab for the iPads. It finally went to the size select screen on my MacBook that had the two tabs open, and like someone said last week, "when one tabs hits, all of the tabs will hit". Don't know if having multiple tabs puts you in line multiple tabs, but I would suggest maybe trying multiple tabs on one device, you choose how many. I got the same error about not being able to add to cart. DON'T LISTEN TO IT, KEEP RE-CLICKING. It will add, JUST KEEP DOING IT. Got it in cart. Pressed check-out, got the error that I had out of stock items in my cart. DON'T LISTEN TO IT, KEEP RE-CLICKING! Finally got through to put in my card number. Ordered and got the confirmation number. Do not listen to these trollers and newbs saying "Out of Stock" and "Sold Out". The website will stop loading and say "Sold Out" on the Yeezy App page and on the Adidas Website. If you get them in cart or to the size selection screen, just keep clicking until you can't any more. Keep trying until Adidas says they are sold out. Don't know anything about these mythical BD pages, but the best thing is to just try, try, try. Good luck fellas.

Some of the items you chose are out of stock and have been removed from your bag.
- YEEZY BOOST 350 (Size: ) : Desired product not available

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom