Votes: 268 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Anyone who got their new Cream 350's and went 1/2 size up as ADC stated, Are these fitting the same as your old Cream 350's or nah.

Anyone who got their new Cream 350's and went 1/2 size up as ADC stated, Are these fitting the same as your old Cream 350's or nah.

I'll let you know tomorrow

First round I got my TTS (size 9 like those Pines you got on the restock.. :wink: )

Got these in 9.5 because even after breaking in, tts just isn't confortable. That foam cage inside on top of foot is the problem.

No tracking received from YS...but UPS app has 2 tracking numbers loaded, bay area delivery scheduled for 09/26. Ordered laaate thursday evening around 7pm
mines delivery is on Wednesday, changed my delivery to a UPS store just in case though, can't wait!

AE2F3445-283D-447C-9AEB-BCA918B6A495.jpeg
AEC2B2D2-CB74-41B4-910D-617AF040942B.jpeg
SNS pair...made in China, went TTS size and my toes are all the way to the front, not hurting but feels like I have to break them in, it’s weird

They fit the same for me. On the fence about going a half size up or “breaking in” my true size. Would hate to keep this size and they never feel right.

Like these are slim taper jeans, but most of y'all would probably call them skinny jeans.

levis-red-tab-512-slim-taper-fit-five-striped-sparrow-jeans-1629216371573.jpg

These are 1000% skinny Jean's. Skinny Jean's do have different levels I guess you can say. There's skinny, super skinny and then extreme skinny

Since ya'll on the topic of skinny jeans, I haven't been able to find a pair of skinny jeans that fit me well. A lot of the times they wrap around my thighs like leggings. :rolleyes But if I try to find a bigger waist size to remedy that problem, then the waist size is too large.

They fit snug on me?
That’s weird bc I have wide feet and they were still fine. The toe box feels weird but it’s the shape of the shoe not bc it’s narrow. The wide shoe is actually really comfortable and while the $300 price tag is high, the quality and details are nice imo.

Since ya'll on the topic of skinny jeans, I haven't been able to find a pair of skinny jeans that fit me well. A lot of the times they wrap around my thighs like leggings. :rolleyes But if I try to find a bigger waist size to remedy that problem, then the waist size is too large.
Either get slim tapered jeans or get your jeans tailored.
I'd recommend the Levis 512 if your looking for an affordable option.

Either get slim tapered jeans or get your jeans tailored.
I'd recommend the Levis 512 if your looking for an affordable option.

Yeah, that's what I've done. But it would be nice to just pick up a pair of pants and not pay extra to have it tailored.

You are looking for a slim tapered look. That should work out for you.

Like these are slim taper jeans, but most of y'all would probably call them skinny jeans.

levis-red-tab-512-slim-taper-fit-five-striped-sparrow-jeans-1629216371573.jpg

These are skinny's but that doesn't mean there *** tight.

Wanted a 12.5 in the 700, got 2 x 13 and they fit perfect. Oddly enough, the insole says 11-12. Ye shrug. So thats over, on to the next.

Back
Top Bottom