Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
Bball

41285416_719594851741516_4777254030280125576_n.jpg

need better pics but not feeling the b-balls.
Right now its still Sesames as a must...then kiwi 700s. Prob a pass on the Statics

Kanye better make a low top version of the basketball shoes. You would think a dude that into fashion would know that most of the league and players in general wear low tops nowadays.

Since ya'll on the topic of skinny jeans, I haven't been able to find a pair of skinny jeans that fit me well. A lot of the times they wrap around my thighs like leggings. :rolleyes But if I try to find a bigger waist size to remedy that problem, then the waist size is too large.

just get some tapered pants that fit you in the thigh tailored

its a basketball shoe in a fashion silhouette sense. plus most lowtop bball shoes look like hot garbage outside of a few kobes
I disagree, most shoes nowadays are low tops, mids or high tops aren't popular at all, lows are what's in currently and what's been in for a long time.

Kanye better make a low top version of the basketball shoes. You would think a dude that into fashion would know that most of the league and players in general wear low tops nowadays.
Im sure there will be lows. However when launching something as a basketball shoe and youve sold a lot of low top/casual running shoe styles. Putting out a mid/high first makes perfect sense.
Especially when the mid/high is pulling elements from the lows.

These are 1000% skinny Jean's. Skinny Jean's do have different levels I guess you can say. There's skinny, super skinny and then extreme skinny
skinny's origin is skintight

Since ya'll on the topic of skinny jeans, I haven't been able to find a pair of skinny jeans that fit me well. A lot of the times they wrap around my thighs like leggings. :rolleyes But if I try to find a bigger waist size to remedy that problem, then the waist size is too large.
dickies slim or skinny.

continuiing his independent thought state of mind i guess. wearing hightops while everyone on the low top/runners train.

Back
Top Bottom